AHL All Stars Logo....

Le Québécois

And here's the Binghamton Senators logo

BIN_2141.gif

No hmmmmm at all

I drove through/past Binghamton yesterday- my wife didn't want to stop to see what uniforms the Senators will be wearing next year though! :lol:

More of a Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???.............

Why haven't the Milwaukee Admirals ever hosted an All Star Game for the AHL??? Even though it isn't an "NBA Caliber All Star Site," the Bradley Center would be a perfect place to host the AHL All Star Classic!!!! That place is built for hockey, and hosted the NCAA Frozen Four twice, including last years.

;)

packchampionslfroh.png

More of a Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???.............

Why haven't the Milwaukee Admirals ever hosted an All Star Game for the AHL??? Even though it isn't an "NBA Caliber All Star Site," the Bradley Center would be a perfect place to host the AHL All Star Classic!!!! That place is built for hockey, and hosted the NCAA Frozen Four twice, including last years.

;)

Because the AHL loves its little bitty East Coast teams (enough to let Albany play last year's playoff games and some of this year's regular season games in even-smaller Glens Falls) and only marginally tolerates its presence in the Midwest because of the expansion fees it brought to the league. Probably more than half of the owners in the AHL right now want their league borders to be east of Cleveland and north of D.C., with thirty teams crammed into a Northeast bus league and drawing 2500-3000 a night on average.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived