New Duke football jerseys

bigwalk

Are they keeping the white helmets?...it actually wouldn't matter because those indeed are very sharp.
My hope is that the 'D' decals are quite a big bigger. The first ones they've had since they changed from the Duke script have been lost on that white helmet.
natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

If they leave the vlack on the helmet, I think these need black outlines on the numbers. If they take the black off the helmet, these are perfect.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

WOW! Duke has a football team?

WOW! You are witty. Did you think that up all by yourself, because I've never heard a comment like that before. Boy, that's funny.

Well, the Steve Spurrier/Ben Bennett era was a LOOONNNG time ago.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

WOW! You are witty. Did you think that up all by yourself, because I've never heard a comment like that before. Boy, that's funny.

Give him a break, it's not his fault that Duke university has no idea how to run a football program. Hell, if Stanford and Vandy can field relatively competitive teams, there's no reason why Duke can't except for their own administrative ineptitude.

My sincere apologizes. I didn't realize my lame joke would cause you so much pain & suffering. I'll keep my lame jokes to myself from now on. Oh, who am I kidding, no I won't.

CKHXHZECWVVAUKP.20070722151235.jpg

And it appears Nike has the same issue with this jersey that the Dallas Cowboys do with their entire color set...they can't get the blues to match!

Am I the only one who sees two different blues here? (Who cares that the panels are comprised of two different fabrics...whatever textile PMS colors they went by are OFF in that sunlight. (This is most noticeable between that oh-so-snug-fitting main front panel and the sheenier side panel...as well as the collars.)

One other thing: does the "Duke" wordmark HAVE to be that big? I mean, is it so folks can know they played for Duke? Maybe it's a show of Duke pride or something (which I know this program can use a big ol' shot of in the arm-that and SOME type of aplomb for success). The other thing, which is no surprise: MUST the swoosh be that big? And what's up with that Super Bowlish-sized ACC patch? Have the ACC teams been wearing them that big for a while now? Hell I never even noticed that they wore them on their jerseys PERIOD until just now.

(And somehow I think I may have just answered my own question.)

Someone help me out here...

(And am I to assume the pants will be all-white, or will they have some kind of stripe?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived