The NHL In 2007-08

capn89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please change "Redwings" to "Red Wings"

also, since you did it with Boston, you may want to put the new Lightning logo on the "in 08" frame when you click on the left link.

Done and once I have a nice unwatermarked version of the logo I will do.

that pretty sweet i like how the league is making the new jerseys and some of the teams are modifing their logos

You just noticed that? <_<

no i new that they were doing that back at the beginning of last season, im just saying that i like what their doing

ovechkin_sig3.jpg

My basis for the Flyers mockups comes from two things:

1. The old school jerseys they wore in the 1970's.

2. The fact that the back of the jersey in the Gagne pic does actually look like it could be a black version of the old-school style Gagne jersey with an orange pipe around the main sleeve section.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Great site man.

Is it me or the new Lightning logos are SO UGLY ! I could have made them, and I'm not a very skillful designer. My God please tell me these logos aren't the real ones !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Archived