The NHL In 2007-08

capn89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone actually likes the Kings jerseys? That caught me off guard.

capn89, your site is appreciated and wow, we're on our 3rd thread of the NHL in 2007-08.

Well my thread here is lame because it doesn't feature witless banter and people talking smack to each other. It's oh so tame *weep* :P

Capn89 ... I think Krazyhorse's idea of the jersey grid is perfect... why not make a grid with the left side for Western Conference teams and the right side for Eastern Conference teams?? Easy to see if so? It would be cool to see it as well...I"m sure ya will be able to do something about that as well..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I liked what you did in the other thread, putting all of the jerseys together on a single page. Anyway to do that on your website?
Capn89 ... I think Krazyhorse's idea of the jersey grid is perfect... why not make a grid with the left side for Western Conference teams and the right side for Eastern Conference teams?? Easy to see if so? It would be cool to see it as well...I"m sure ya will be able to do something about that as well..

I now have a "Jersey Grid" section on the website. :)

The site looks great. Carolina just unveilled there jerseys officially today, maybe add those pics in. Are you gunna add AHL in as well or no?

900th post

He waits until he can get a view from NHL.com Shop or Icejerseys.com so that they will all be uniform. (No pun intended)

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

The site looks great. Carolina just unveilled there jerseys officially today, maybe add those pics in. Are you gunna add AHL in as well or no?

900th post

Thank you thank you. As for the AHL, not doing those. Just sticking to the NHL. As for the jersey grid and Carolina, see what Drew22 said :P
That looks awesome Capn! Thanks!
Thanks. :)

900th post

He waits until he can get a view from NHL.com Shop or Icejerseys.com so that they will all be uniform. (No pun intended)

Kind of funny that every team so far, except Montreal (and the Rangers when they're finally "officially" for sale), are all congruent jerseys. Those bastard original six teams screwing things up! :P

Wooo..the Jersey Grid is amazing enough... Capn89, I cant beleive ya actually did that... I'm impressed, man.... keep up the great work.. I did share your website with one of my nephews so he could see the jerseys, especially the Vancouver Canucks jerseys...

As for that AHL jersey grid.. hmmm that a good idea but I am sure there is one out somewhere unless otherwise....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

The Jersey grid is sweet, its weird seeing all teams with matching unis then Minnesota shows up and ruins the party

Montreal too. But yes, I wish teams jerseys were the same template home and away.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

900th post

Thank you thank you. As for the AHL, not doing those. Just sticking to the NHL. As for the jersey grid and Carolina, see what Drew22 said :P

The AHL has a jersey grid on its site.

The Jersey grid is sweet, its weird seeing all teams with matching unis then Minnesota shows up and ruins the party

Montreal too. But yes, I wish teams jerseys were the same template home and away.

Well Montreal too but at least they have the same logo and have been like that for awhile...Minnesota looks stupid with two different templates.

Archived