Majestic Inks Deal for Minor League Apparel

amare32

I think this is good... I like the offerings Majestic has for authentic apparel (especially dugout gear), plus, they make the stuff accessible to the fans (which would be a GREAT reason to pickup the on-field uniform contracts, despite the fact that Russell, Rawlings, AIS and Wilson make nice unis)

Some teams are already outfitted by Majestic. For example, the Wilmington Blue Rocks (Carolina League) have that stuff in their team store, and it looks nice. Exactly the same styles as the Major League gear (stack sweats and tees, just like the MLB authentic collection).

The jackets are a big step. I like when the minor league clubs wear the big league Premier Jackets, but it only really works when the colors and nicknames are the same. Plus, some teams are still wearing jackets with outdated logos, or in some cases, the Starter on-field jackets from the early 90's. That, and for some clubs, the jackets aren't even sold, and I think a baseball jacket is my favorite piece of sportswear. I'll definitely splurge on a Salem Avalanche one.

Archived