Dallas Cowboys tickets

rainmaker17

Well today was the big day, my Cowboys tickets came in the mail. And what a shocker they look terrible. I get the "celebrate the history" themes, but jeez every year? Last year's were a rare treat with the OTHER teams logo prominently on the ticket.

tix.jpg

I would love to see some other teams tickets, so bring 'em.

newsig.jpg

Well today was the big day, my Cowboys tickets came in the mail. And what a shocker they look terrible. I get the "celebrate the history" themes, but jeez every year? Last year's were a rare treat with the OTHER teams logo prominently on the ticket.

tix.jpg

i actually like those. my only gripe is them being in B&W. But i don't want the other teams logos predominatly on the ticket, i want them minimalized.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Got my Jets tix yesterday, but I don't currently have a working scanner...if I can get 'em up I will...

On edit: I just snapped a couple of photos of the 2003 set off my wall right behind this very monitor...40 years of Jets Football (They were the Titans their first 3 seasons...)

Pardon the flash...

P1000951.jpg

P1000957.jpg

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

tix.jpg

i actually like those. my only gripe is them being in B&W. But i don't want the other teams logos predominatly on the ticket, i want them minimalized.

On certain things, the NFL won't allow teams to play up one logo over another. This could be the case with the Tickets as well. It wouldn't surprise me if that's how it is.

Wow, nice topic. I'll post up a bunch of Detroit tickets later, but for the Lions, the tickets are just white with a big Lions logo and a tiny opponent's logo.

Typical Lions.

If anyone has some, post up tickets from any team, not just NFL. I'd really like to see them.

I like that the Jets write out the other team's name in the Jets typeface.

They've done that for 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006....I forget about '07--I've only glanced at them....

On edit: 2007 does as well.

I'll take a quick photo of some other tickets I have up on the wall and put them up in a few...

I like that the Jets write out the other team's name in the Jets typeface.

They've done that for 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006....I forget about '07--I've only glanced at them....

On edit: 2007 does as well.

I'll take a quick photo of some other tickets I have up on the wall and put them up in a few...

SACRILIGEOUS!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I hear the Buccaneers season tickets are gunna be eye candy!

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5859

"This summer, however, Tampa Bay fans will get another thrill when they open the packages that are currently winging their way out of One Buccaneer Place. Thanks to the most advanced tickets ever produced in professional sports, Buccaneer ticket holders will get a taste of the upcoming season the moment they open their envelopes.

The Buccaneers? 2007 season tickets ? general, club and suite ? were produced using a breakthrough process called lenticular printing. The technique combines 3D stereoscopic imaging and Full Motion animation, which creates the illusion of video embedded in the page."

The lenticular printing process produces a thick and substantial ticket book with a surprising illusion of depth and motion. The images are actually printed on the back of the ticket material; it is the overlying texture that produces the movement.

Each of the three categories of tickets has its own distinct cover, all using the 3D and Full Motion effects. Barber and Galloway?s action, for instance, graces the Luxury Suite covers. General admission tickets are adorned with ?clips? of Mike Alstott and Derrick Brooks. Stadium Club ticket holders will see Gaines Adams and Cadillac Williams jumping at them off the page.

All of the covers utilize Full Motion to depict the Pirate Ship in Buccaneers Cove firing smoke, with a red fire lighting in the eyes of the intimidating skull at the front of the boat and the Buccaneer logo rotating on the main sail. Along the bottom of each cover, the logos of Tampa Bay?s 10 home opponents initially appear fine before fracturing and exploding.

Inside the package, the Stadium Club and Luxury Suite tickets are loaded with motion, too. Individual players adorn the various game tickets, as usual, but this time they are in non-stop motion. On the Club tickets, they leap off the page in 3D animation while the opposing team logo detonates and the NFL logo beats like a heart.

On the Suite tickets, the Full Motion effect is once again employed, this time approximating a long video clip of the players in motion. Alstott, for instance, can be seen executing an entire end zone dive against the Atlanta Falcons. On Galloway?s ticket, the ball descends completely from out of frame and into his arms, and he then begins running downfield."

The Buccaneers? 2007 season tickets ? general, club and suite ? were produced using a breakthrough process called lenticular printing. The technique combines 3D stereoscopic imaging and Full Motion animation, which creates the illusion of video embedded in the page."

That sounds really cool...I know the Jets have done things where when you get your uncut sheet of tickets and spread them out, they make one giant image...but nothing like that....

Finally, here's my last image I'm gonna post here...I only have these because of stupid Benitez, Franco, and Kenny F'n Rogers. I'm convinced if the Mets win that Game 6 they reach the World Series and this sheet gets divvied up and I get one of those games (*Potentially)...oh well...

P1000973.jpg

I'm not real thrilled with this year's Packer tickets. They're not printed on glossy stock, and feel a bit thin. I like their celebration of Lambeau, though:

gbptix07a.jpg

gbptix07b.jpg

That's not a bad scan - they really look "aged" with creases and such. Blech.

It's where I sit.

OK here're some more crappy quality quick photos of other random tickets...and a treat from before even I was around in 1982:

P1000964.jpg

Those Rangers are terrible! I had to search with a magnifying glass, to see who they were playing. I understand not wanting to play up the opposing team, but that's taking it to a whole other level.

untitled-6.jpg

I love the fact that the pictures of Lambeau Field get more modern as the season goes on. Nice touch.

Tying in to the website, those are the pictures that they cycle through at the banner of lambeaufield.com (or whatever the addy is).

Gothamite - Were you at the finale at Soldier Field last year? We should have hooked up. You'll have to let me know if you'll be in Lambeau this year.

It's where I sit.

Didn't make it to Soldier Field last year.

I don't think I'll be able to make it back to Lambeau for a game - this year we're spending the holidays with my in-laws in England, which rules out my customary Wisconsin visit, but if things change I'll definitely drop you a line.

Just to get this back on track, I hadn't realized that they overhauled lambeaufield.com. The pictures are cool, but this:

home_main2.jpg

is waaaay to big to be a site banner.

I'm not real thrilled with this year's Packer tickets. They're not printed on glossy stock, and feel a bit thin. I like their celebration of Lambeau, though:

That's not a bad scan - they really look "aged" with creases and such. Blech.

I actually like the look of those tickets a lot. But where is game 2 and 5? I feel like I'm playing sudoku or something...

Archived