Devil Rays Vs Orioles jerseys tomorrow?

Badge Man

The Orioles will be sparting 1925-era St. Louis Cardinals uniforms, and the Devil Rays will look smart in vintage Anaheim Angels "Turn Ahead The Clock" jerseys.

Man, oh man, did you ever pick a good day to go to the ballpark. It's like a CCSLC Perfect Storm.

(Teams rarely announce what unis they're going to wear, unless it's going to be a Negro Leagues/Retro promotion.)

I'm hoping the Devil Rays will wear green. I also hope the O's wear their black jerseys but they probaly won't.

The Orioles only wear black with O's hats on Fridays... at home. Been the same for a number of years now.

Won't see anything like last night where the Mariners broke out BP jerseys for the second game of their double header.

The Orioles will be sparting 1925-era St. Louis Cardinals uniforms, and the Devil Rays will look smart in vintage Anaheim Angels "Turn Ahead The Clock" jerseys.

Man, oh man, did you ever pick a good day to go to the ballpark. It's like a CCSLC Perfect Storm.

(Teams rarely announce what unis they're going to wear, unless it's going to be a Negro Leagues/Retro promotion.)

...or that...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I'm hoping the Devil Rays will wear green. I also hope the O's wear their black jerseys but they probaly won't.

I wish they would wear the turn ahead the clock jerseys. Do you know where I can find the Pirates version? (I've tried eBay with no luck).

Archived