Bengals 40th Anniversary Logo

So_Fla

The Bengals have a 40th Anniversary logo on their website:

bengals.png

I don't know if they are going to wear it on their jerseys or not.

They probably won't, because they didn't even do a patch for Paul Brown when he died.

They didn't do a patch for Paul Brown because he said that if they ever put his initials on the uniforms then he would kill people from heaven.

Perhaps Paul Brown is taking vengance, nevertheless, against the Bengals abomination of a uniform.

Perhaps he, from above, is directing all this lawlessness that is bringing shame upon the franchise.

I would hate to see what he would do if a PB patch was added to their current clown suits.

They didn't do a patch for Paul Brown because he said that if they ever put his initials on the uniforms then he would kill people from heaven.

Didn't tehy put a small "PB" sticker on the helmet? I recall Boomer Esiason talking about it once.

on a side note, that is about the best anniversary logo i've seen in a looong time.

I agree, it's not to bad, BUT shouldn't it say 40 to Life or 40 with a chance of paroll? :rolleyes:

haha goodone :rolleyes:. That jokes never been made before and how appropriate since every person who's ever been on the team in the last 40 years has been or is going to be in jail at one point or another. It was cute a year ago, but now it just needs to stop even if it's still true.

PvO6ZWJ.png

on a side note, that is about the best anniversary logo i've seen in a looong time.

Which only further begs the question:

WHY DON'T THE BENGALS GO WITH THE TYPEFACE ON THAT LOGO FOR THEIR UNIFORMS INSTEAD OF THAT "TRENDY" DIN MESS THEY'RE USING NOW?!?!?!?!?!

(AND...I know this may have been aasnwered previously...but I'm STILL wondering why in the hell the Bengals brass decided to use a capital "B" as the Bengals' primary logo. That tiger head looks much better...at least it's actually..oh, I don't know...a bengal!!!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I agree, it's not to bad, BUT shouldn't it say 40 to Life or 40 with a chance of paroll? :rolleyes:

haha goodone :rolleyes:. That jokes never been made before and how appropriate since every person who's ever been on the team in the last 40 years has been or is going to be in jail at one point or another. It was cute a year ago, but now it just needs to stop even if it's still true.

I think you're right...it needs to stop but as long as the Bengal players and staff keep making the decisions they have made in the past and present they will continue to be a joke and a puchline. No....I take that back, what they really are is just SAD, but hey at least they aren't Michael Vick. Unless they pick up Vick on waivers.

It will stop when the house is finally clean or Lewis himself is sent packing, ushering in a new regime. The fault lies with the team for collecting these malcontents. It was sheer idiocy to draft AJ Nicholson, everyone knew he was trouble pre-draft and they drafted him anyway. Same with Chris Henry. The problem with being a Father Flanagan is that these kids will eventually bite you on the ass, ask Jerry Tarkanian all about that...

Fairly or not, the Jailblazers tag haunted the franchise for years and it wasn't till a severe housecleaning across the board that things began to change.

Which only further begs the question:

WHY DON'T THE BENGALS GO WITH THE TYPEFACE ON THAT LOGO FOR THEIR UNIFORMS INSTEAD OF THAT "TRENDY" DIN MESS THEY'RE USING NOW?!?!?!?!?!

(AND...I know this may have been aasnwered previously...but I'm STILL wondering why in the hell the Bengals brass decided to use a capital "B" as the Bengals' primary logo. That tiger head looks much better...at least it's actually..oh, I don't know...a bengal!!!)

Uh, bucco, the biggest thing on the logo, the 40, is front and center in the DIN font.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived