NBA Rookie Photo Shoot

joshey

Wow, the sixers now have college unis. Plus, those shorts look a tad long for NBA regs. Black, very novel. Sixers should be RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!!! Dr. J never played in black!

Dr. J played in black every game of his career. Look it up.

I agree about the collegiate look of the new uniforms. Piping and non-traditional striping goes out so fast they'll just be changing again in two years.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I really hope the Sixers still have their red alt.

The picks were introduced locally in red, so it's staying.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow, the sixers now have college unis. Plus, those shorts look a tad long for NBA regs. Black, very novel. Sixers should be RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!!! Dr. J never played in black!

I agree about the collegiate look of the new uniforms. Piping and non-traditional striping goes out so fast they'll just be changing again in two years.

erv0-006.jpg

I don't see any black here. What are you talking about?

erv0-006.jpg

I don't see any black here. What are you talking about?

it turns out that Dr.J is black!

GO NETS.

I really hope the Sixers still have their red alt.

I think that they changed to match the red alt more.

I would like to see Utah do the same thing...

Do you mean streamline their current homes and roads to be laid out like their alternate or vice versa?

ujsignature.png

I'd say more of a brown, but I'm not here to argue semantics.

Pantone, can you help us out?

Quote of the year right there, if you interperate the way I did. It could go both ways, but looking for the humor in things as I do, I've made my call. Well done.

SEAsig.png

Archived