Newcastle lycans fantasy concept

nitroseed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, I love it.  I really mean it.  I think a lot of people are with me.  Me being me, I usually like to nit-pick and through some thoughts in there, but I have none.  It's really excellent work, perfect for a football team IMO.  I can't wait to see what you have in mind for uniforms.

Wow.  That's incredible work.  Only thing I wonder is if a more substantial wordmark would be better.  What you have there isn't bad, and does seem to fit decently, but it does suffer a bit from the Falcons' problem of having a drab wordmark.

The logo on its own is amazing.  Great detail.  Love the name, too.

Presumably this is Newcastle UK?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Only thing I wonder is if a more substantial wordmark would be better. What you have there isn't bad, and does seem to fit decently, but it does suffer a bit from the Falcons' problem of having a drab wordmark.

I highly doubt that is the actual wordmark. I think he just put it there for temporary purposes to show us the team name. Nitro's probably pumping something out as we speak  :D

Can't wait to see the uni's. In keeping with the theme, some blood red maybe?

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

There's no wordmark or uniforms yet, just a logo. Hopefully, those will be forthcoming. Hope you enjoy! As always, feedback is welcome.

to quote the man.

Oops.  Ok, so I can't read.  I figured since the text was there, that was it.

So, it's perfect again.  :D

POTD 2013-08-22

Nothing I can say that's any different from anyone else's opinions...that's hot sauce :D

they call him sauce nitro

he got that potion

he shake you fast

or in slow motion

:D

POTD 2013-08-22

as always ... fantastic work nitro. I know this may seem a bit critical .. but I recognized a few things can I think can add a bit to it.

The upturned snout seems to take away from the rest of the logos aggresive nature. The horizontal alignment of the two aligned points from the left neck end to the right nose tip seemed to be falling off kilter and lightly tipping down, rather than leaning forward for an aggressive stance. I also noticed the chin extension could use more length to add balance to the extension from the ears up top. I don't mean to pull your work apart here, just trying to offer up my advice.  This is the nature of what I do typically, and its tough for me NOT to throw out these thoughts when I see something that is so close to perfect.  Anyways, you consistently come out with marvelous logos and this is no different.

original:

lycans.gif

modified:

lycans_alt.gif

I kinda like the snout modification, but i like the original "chin", JMO.  The logo rocks, can't we just leave it at that, unless, of course, Nitro likes THAT much criticism, to the point where we are totally reworking his stuff...I dunno, is it just me?

~UJ

Its absolutely horrble.

Nah, its friggin sweet, man.

I just had to break it up.

I like the colors, Im a huge fan of the white outline too.  I like whoever noticed the unibrow, great attention to detail Nitro.

And if your looking for someone with a bit more dap to say it, lee...

YOU ALL NEED TO C_A_L_I_B_R_A_T_E your monitors.

Wait...i dont have any dap, ive just been here a while.

:laugh:   :laugh:

Archived