wisconsin?

longhorn#65

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in ncaa '08 wisconsin wears all red at home... is this accurate now...? just wondering

Could you please give us less information to work with? Thanks.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

in ncaa '08 wisconsin wears all red at home... is this accurate now...? just wondering

Is there really a reason to be that big of a dick about it? From what I can tell he is talking about NCAA FOOTBALL 08'. If you have no relevant information regarding the question then don't waste the effort to reply.

the age old debate with how EA Sports does a Nike and screws with all our heart strings. You know I thinking we should have a most hated list here:

villains:

1) Nike

2) EA Sports

3) Copy Caters!

a few years ago, NCAA had an all blue set for my beloved UVa Cavs. And that was like a few years, they finally broke out the all blue look this year.

take it with a grain of salt

the age old debate with how EA Sports does a Nike and screws with all our heart strings. You know I thinking we should have a most hated list here:

villains:

1) Nike

2) EA Sports

3) Copy Caters!

but there's one problem w/ 1.),Wisconsin is an Adidas school

heh, the Badgers generally only wear all red in the spring game. I'd like to see em break it out against Minnysoda and possibly Michigan, though

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Is there really a reason to be that big of a dick about it? From what I can tell he is talking about NCAA FOOTBALL 08'. If you have no relevant information regarding the question then don't waste the effort to reply.

From what I can tell, he's talking about girls volleyball.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

If you really didn't know what he was talking about, then you should have asked him. I know it'd make me mad if someone talked down to me like that.

If you really didn't know what he was talking about, then you should have asked him. I know it'd make me mad if someone talked down to me like that.

Um........its the internet. If you get mad for someone being a little sarcastic, I can only imagine how you would react if I stole your gf/wife/mistress.

well sorry spyboy i guess everyone i talks to just calls it ncaa 08 and so i do..... i figured it would be referred to as that here as well..... my bad if i caused you any distress by not giving you enough info.... lol :D ... anyway ya for 360 the all red is the only option and usually they use their main sets so i dont know maybe wisconsin will be breaking them out this year. I also thought the red wisconsin pants had two white stripes, but also these are gone

Why do the ps3 and 360 versions of NCAA 08 only have 1 home and 1 away uni to choose from? Shouldn't these versions have MORE to choose from? Also I noticed in the game that Buffalo has the exact same uni as Kentucky. West Virginia has new unis that have a weird vertical line on each side of the number on front.

Um........its the internet. If you get mad for someone being a little sarcastic, I can only imagine how you would react if I stole your gf/wife/mistress.

Sarcasm is nearly impossible to read on the internet unless it is so outlandish that it is obviously false. I personaly don't think it was sarcasm, I think it was someone talking down to someone else for not spelling out the exact tittle of a video game.

Why do the ps3 and 360 versions of NCAA 08 only have 1 home and 1 away uni to choose from? Shouldn't these versions have MORE to choose from? Also I noticed in the game that Buffalo has the exact same uni as Kentucky. West Virginia has new unis that have a weird vertical line on each side of the number on front.

I am really pissed about this...especially since the last gen systems have more features. Why are the next gen systems taking a back seat (is it because people will buy them anyway?) and when are they going to release the alternate unis? Last year, they had the BALLS to charge for them.

KISSwall09.jpg

fb_111806_little12.jpg

guzman-260831FB-384w.jpg

fade.gif

I also thought the red wisconsin pants had two white stripes, but also these are gone

that's a screwup on EA's part, they should have those stripes there.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's been an option for them for years.

That they haven't used in an actual game in the Alvarez/Bielema era. The last time they went all-red (or "blood clot") was in a UW-Iowa game under Don Moron (oops, "Morton") in the early '90s. Before that, there was a UW-Michigan State game in a blizzard in 1985. The Badgers lost both of those games. Before that, you'd have to jump in the Wayback Machine to the Alan Ameche days.

I think they should wear the red pants 100 percent of the time on the road, and wear the all-red once a year, say, Homecoming. (I'm not sure they're using them at all right now.) I also think they need a moderate uniform modernization.

Packers-2.png

Archived