Nicest candy/chocolate bar wrappers

BCBoy

Come on....

By the way, the notion that "we need to get out more" because we don't like Ghiardelli is hilarious. You can find that crap at the same supermarket you buy M&M's. Just because it costs a bit more doesn't make it better. There are several fine chocolates I buy on dates and such whose names I can't remember. Ghiradelli's is not something I would purchase for such an occasion.

Thanks for the lesson, Captain. This thread is about wrappers, not taste.

Since you mentioned it, the fact that it costs more isn't what makes it better, the fact that it uses better ingredients and tastes better is what makes it better.

Come on....

By the way, the notion that "we need to get out more" because we don't like Ghiardelli is hilarious. You can find that crap at the same supermarket you buy M&M's. Just because it costs a bit more doesn't make it better. There are several fine chocolates I buy on dates and such whose names I can't remember. Ghiradelli's is not something I would purchase for such an occasion.

Was thinking about posting what you just said, Joel...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

517NMKWT51L._AA280_.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MvlCgjchHow

Pam: " Do you have something in your pocket?"

Michael: "Chunky."

*Pam freaked out look*

* Michael pulls a Chunky bar out of his pocket.*

Michael: "Do you want half?"

Pam: "No, Thank you."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Come on....

Since you mentioned it, the fact that it costs more isn't what makes it better, the fact that it uses better ingredients and tastes better is what makes it better.

All the same, the wrapper isn't that nice either. Take that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

"Get back to the candy bar!"- Seymour Skinner

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived