First Ever Jersey Concept

daynio

These are my first ever concept jersey's. These being my first ever, I am quite proud of them and I like how they turned out. If anyone has some CC on how to improve them or just comments in general I'd like to hear them.

Minnesota Wild Home and Away Jersey's and new added third jersey with minnesota state logo as crest

minnesotawildjerseywthird.png

I hope you guys like them

oh, by the way I'm sorry if the colours are a little off....it was the first time i used inkscape and i couldn't find the colour dabber tool thingy....so i tried to get them as close as possible manually

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty solid all around, cept I would make the shoulder area on the red jerseys green. Other than that I like them.

I agree with the green shouder area.

I think these are going to be better than what the Wild come up with. (I say this as a red-alt hater). I like the traditional striping--plus it seems a bit North Stars inspired.

I think the Wild have a great logo and that the circle marginalizes it. I'd rather see the full logo on the chest and the circle on the sleeves. But I know I lost on that.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

yes, you're right...the striping was inspired by an old minnesota north star jersey....but i canged it up a bit.

And here are the updated jersey's. I made three changes on the dark jersey. First of all i changed the beige shoulders to green like u guys suggested, then i realised it would look better if the numbers were green too. I also eliminated the use of white on this jersey, because i felt it was an unnecessary addition.

minnesotawildjersey2.png

Hope you guys like them

Pretty solid all around, cept I would make the shoulder area on the red jerseys green. Other than that I like them.

I agree with the green shouder area.

I think these are going to be better than what the Wild come up with. (I say this as a red-alt hater). I like the traditional striping--plus it seems a bit North Stars inspired.

I think the Wild have a great logo and that the circle marginalizes it. I'd rather see the full logo on the chest and the circle on the sleeves. But I know I lost on that.

I agree with u that the wild have a great logo...one of the best in the nhl IMO. But i put the circle logo because i found it made it look classier.

You know what, I bet if they used beige instead of white on their away jersey it would look good and would be really unique.

I don't know why, but I always wanted a lightly colored away jersey, white is so boring...

Maybe you should try it, who knows. Other than that I really love your design, simple and effective, all the opposite of reebok :P

The update is great. Removal of white from the home jersey and the switch to the green numbers.

For me the only thing keeping this from being top-notch is the circle logo

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

You know what, I bet if they used beige instead of white on their away jersey it would look good and would be really unique.

I don't know why, but I always wanted a lightly colored away jersey, white is so boring...

Maybe you should try it, who knows. Other than that I really love your design, simple and effective, all the opposite of reebok :P

here's the beige jersey...I don't like it as much as the white one

minnesotawildjersey3.png

The update is great. Removal of white from the home jersey and the switch to the green numbers.

For me the only thing keeping this from being top-notch is the circle logo

I'll try one with the bear head logo with no circle as the main and circle as a shoulder patch when i get back from lunch

Really, really solid work. I am not a fan of the circle logo, but hey it is your concept. I do think you should make a secondary logo of some type for the shoulders. Having 3 logos that are so similar are redundant. You could try a MW kind of monogram or even a play on the shooting star from the circle logo. But very neat and excellent work for your first posted concept.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Really, really solid work. I am not a fan of the circle logo, but hey it is your concept. I do think you should make a secondary logo of some type for the shoulders. Having 3 logos that are so similar are redundant. You could try a MW kind of monogram or even a play on the shooting star from the circle logo. But very neat and excellent work for your first posted concept.

Here is a shoulder patch i made for the minnesota wild

minnesotawildshoulderpatch.png

any ideas on how to improve it? If i were to use this as a shouler patch i would switch the primary logo on the jersey to their normal primary...the bear with no circle

Here is a shoulder patch i made for the minnesota wild

minnesotawildshoulderpatch.png

any ideas on how to improve it? If i were to use this as a shouler patch i would switch the primary logo on the jersey to their normal primary...the bear with no circle

That patch is sick!

I love how the trees form an "M" while their shadow forms a "W".

Excellent work!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

OMG That alt logo you made is SICK!!! I was thinking the other day of a way to make a MW type of logo. Yours is perfect.

Amazing work on the jersey aswell!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Thanks!...can u think of any ways to improve this logo?

OMG That alt logo you made is SICK!!! I was thinking the other day of a way to make a MW type of logo. Yours is perfect.

Amazing work on the jersey aswell!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Thanks!...can u think of any ways to improve this logo?

Not really. Its pretty much perfect IMO!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

For the most part, I agree.

I think maybe the thin tan color outline around the edge isn't necessary, but it doesn't ruin anything either.

Short of that, maybe another logo that's in a circular shape is too many circle logos, you know? It's just a thought, but maybe incorporate the state shape, like we've been seeing on the boards here lately. Again, not necessary, but something that's worth a shot.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived