First Ever Jersey Concept

daynio

How's this?

I added the moon so the logo now contains all of the teams colours from it's primary logo....i didn't make the moon and star reflect in the water because that would make it wayyyy too busy

minnistatelogo4.png

Tell me what you guys think

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shoulder patch logo is brilliant! I would highly recommend you send it to them, no joke. Everything about it is perfect.

1. It goes very well with what they currently have/

2. The M for Minnesota and the W for Wild is pure genius.

3. It's just an amazing logo.

Great work!

And what better way to celebrate my 700th post :woot:

did some doodling in paint, and thought that the holes in the middle of the trees seemed unnatural...got rid of them, and idk if it looks better or worse...anyway, thought I'd share.

wild.jpg

I know what you mean that they seem unnatural...at first i made the logo like you have it there...but i found that i had to add the "holes" to make it more evident that it and MW...otherwise its too abstract and can easily be confused for trees reflecting in water...which makes a pretty lousy logo IMO

The shoulder patch logo is brilliant! I would highly recommend you send it to them, no joke. Everything about it is perfect.

1. It goes very well with what they currently have/

2. The M for Minnesota and the W for Wild is pure genius.

3. It's just an amazing logo.

Great work!

And what better way to celebrate my 700th post :woot:

congrats on your 700th post hoopskid!

did some doodling in paint, and thought that the holes in the middle of the trees seemed unnatural...got rid of them, and idk if it looks better or worse...anyway, thought I'd share.

wild.jpg

I know what you mean that they seem unnatural...at first i made the logo like you have it there...but i found that i had to add the "holes" to make it more evident that it and MW...otherwise its too abstract and can easily be confused for trees reflecting in water...which makes a pretty lousy logo IMO

Maybe you could do the silhouette of animals or something else found in the forests or "wild" of Minnesota to replace the unnatural holes? Just a thought...but seriously, this is a sick concept!

bills.png

wild.jpg

Maybe you could do the silhouette of animals or something else found in the forests or "wild" of Minnesota to replace the unnatural holes? Just a thought...but seriously, this is a sick concept!

what do you think about camp fires, one in front of each tree, to make the holes

wild.jpg

what do you think about camp fires, one in front of each tree, to make the holes

haha never mind that idea...tried it....it looks like some pyro started a forest fire

your shoulder logo (w/ moon) is one of the best original concepts i've ever seen, daynio.

jerseys are nice, but not every color from the logo needs to be represented on the uniform (especially a team with 5+ colors in their logo.)

but again, major props on the patch.

Daynio i want to thank you for giving me something beautiful to look at after a week of ugly new releases(panthers, preds), leaks(isles) and fake leaks(canucks).

I love your concepts, thats really what the wild should look like. Not to say what they have now is bad, but makes them look MUCH better. That state logo is pure genious and pure beauty. That logo would look great on an 3rd jersey. I wonder if you could make a green jersey alternate with that logo and Maybe add the 'WILD' script logo as the shoulder logo. I could see myself buying a jersey like that.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

wild.jpg

Let's not get crazy... let's not keep adding more elements... More Cowbells???

I say, keep the moon, maybe make it a little higher up in the sky...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived