4th Summit

Clark

I'm not sure if this is where this should go. If there is somewhere else more appropriate then mods feel free to move it.

Anyway, a college at work is very into mountain climbing. A few months ago he climbed Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and is hoping to start running his own tours to the mountain soon. He asked me to come up with a design for a logo, my concept is shown below:

4thsummit.png

C&C's welcome

Clark

really nice - i had no idea what kilimanjaro looked like, but after checking out some pictures, i think you really nailed it - the snowcaps could extend a little further down (just a little), but otherwise this is really nice

I think instead of stars you should use a symbol of Kenya, being the spear and shield from the flag or something else.

Also have the blue in the rays match the middle blue of the mountain. No need to have 4 shades of blue. This will help with reproduction costs.

A hiking team????

I like the adjustments. The spear heads dont quite read though. At the horizon "crook" in the road I would maybe pull in a white jagged "horizon" from the left part of the circle to the middle.

Archived