Some fun little NHL concepts

phayze

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

preds.pngthrashers.pngpanthers.pngsabres.png

Canucks - Something simple. Green and blue with V shaped shoulder stripes.

Hurricanes - A bit experimental. It's got that 'EDGE' type feel to it.

Stars - Whipped up a new crest with a wordmark and placed it on some retro styled jersey. (I heard rumors they are doing something like this?)

Avalanche - I've seen people using the light/dark blue scheme for them before and I really like it. So I used that here.

Kings - An update of a Kings I did a while back, but in their old colors.

Preds - Another update of an old concept, but I switched the colors and logo.

Thrashers - Ditched the light blue and went full force with the 'arrow' striping pattern.

Panthers - Another update of mine, but I went with a red home jersey and I put the leaping Panther back on the front.

Sabres - I used js' (I think) buffalo and s sword logo that I got in a vector pack a while ago. I just wanted something classy yet modern for these pour souls who got stuck with the slug.

Untitled-1.png

The third jersey for the Avs would look horrible laid out on an actual uniform, since the sash isn't actually a sash - it needs to be flipped on the back of the jersey.

Yeah whoops. I can't believe I just noticed that. It's definitely supposed to be one.

I noticed another mistake: On the Thrashers jerseys, the arrows on the back point up while they should point down. I must be sloppy tonight. So please, ignore my sloppiness and try to see them for what they really are :(.

Untitled-1.png

I've always liked the light (baby) blue in the avs concepts myself, great work all around, but the Preds logo sticks out the most I think.

It's like you slapped nashville and said "this is how it should be done"

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The Canucks jersey is great, I wouldnt mind seeing them wear those.

Carolinas are alright but Im not a fan of the jersey design, too much black.

Not a fan of the Stars concept either, reminds me of the London Knights and the green seems "off"

I like Colorados but its just a simple recolouring of their current set.

The Kings set looks good but the purple and black they use now is growing on me.

Holy crap... a Carolina concept with true hurricane flags (2 flags = hurricane; 1 flag = tropical storm). That in itself makes it a worthy concept. Plus, I really like the templates and the way you set it all up. Oh yeah... great work too....

out of all of them, honestly, the best one is the thrashers probably with the Kings in second. That thrasher one i would buy though it does have a sorta hidden rebel flag look to it. not that is bad or anything just something i kinda picked up on when i saw it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I would like to see your take on San Jose.

agreed, and then some.

I'd actually like to see you do the entire league.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

They all are great except the Avalanche. I just don't like the light blue for them. Nice job though, very detailed. Are you doing the whole league?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived