Wisconsin Badgers Concept

illwauk

I was trying to accomplish a few goals here. First, I wanted to make them look as little like Nebraska as possible while still staying true to their identity. And I wanted to get rid of all traces of black (which on the football unis was only the shadow on the motion W).

The number I used for the font is the same that the basketball team uses. I also wasn't able to put numbers on the sleeves because I don't have the software to make it look decent, so just imagine the TV numbers.

Anyway, y'all know what to do...

badgers_unis_sm.png

TV numbers on the sleeves or shoulders? Regardless, this is a great concept. Unfortunately, I think this concept lends itself to looking like Nebraska. Maybe put a W on the pants?

I think one way to de-Nebraska-fy is to no longer have two stripes on the sleeves. Nebraska's are thicker, but you can't tell which is which with the really poor replicas. I guess the way to go is one of the following:

1. Stripeless

2. One stripe on the elastic

3. Michigan state style stripes (thin, thick, thin)

4. Sleeve logo

I am a block number lover and don't want to see the puffy addidas hoops numbers here.

I would like to see the numbers be White-on-Red-on-White. That would de-Nebraska them. Also, a red helmet would do so, though I so love the current helmet.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As an alum (as long as we're tossing out the alum card) ...

(1) I'd prefer the Cardinal color (see HERE). They're (and you're) currently using Ohio State-like scarlet, which is too light.

(2) I don't think the arm stripes work, because I don't think arm stripes work with the two-inch-long sleeve. I'd either put the stripe on the cuff, or go with an alternating-color cuff (see previous reference).

(3) Going to the latter in #2 would allow you to reduce to one stripe (see previous reference).

(4) I prefer numbers on the shoulders, but those have bad vibes in Buckyland, so they should go on the sleeves.

(5) "Wisconsin" probably should be larger. And I like the basketball numbers.

(6) Your concept is missing a pair of red pants.

(7) All-red socks? No.

These ideas combined might look something like below, but don't let that stop you:

Wisconsin%20FB.png

Packers-2.png

Archived