NDesign Studios

Nesi427

After months of not being able to build a new site to go with my new logo for my design services, I was able to get the site finished and change the site address (see below). One of the major improvements to my site is the inclusion of LightBox to present my portfolio materials. It is definitely better than just a static link to a pop-up or new window!

Please provide me with any feedback you can as it is always welcomed! Thanks and have a pleasant day!

Check it out: http://ndesignstudios.atspace.com

After months of not being able to build a new site to go with my new logo for my design services, I was able to get the site finished and change the site address (see below). One of the major improvements to my site is the inclusion of LightBox to present my portfolio materials. It is definitely better than just a static link to a pop-up or new window!

Please provide me with any feedback you can as it is always welcomed! Thanks and have a pleasant day!

Check it out: http://ndesignstudios.atspace.com

Chris,

Nice work. I noticed a couple of minor things. I don't know if it's happening on any other machines, but the portfolio pieces take a little time to load on my machine. Also, there is a logo or two that look blurry.

Great job as always!

Chris,

Nice work. I noticed a couple of minor things. I don't know if it's happening on any other machines, but the portfolio pieces take a little time to load on my machine. Also, there is a logo or two that look blurry.

Great job as always!

Thanks! I was in a bit of a 'rush' to go live with it, but I have re-saved my images at a more web appropriate size so the load times should be drastically improved!

Archived