Bring out your first concept

tj4eck

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waxing nostalgic are we now, boyz?

Well...my very first logo concept got deleted out of my PhotoBucket, but I looked and my very first concept post is still there.

Some of you may remember this...the first of its kind.

americanairlinesfb2.png

Read the whole thread here.

Brings back some memories, don't it? ^_^

(By the way...that logo in the bottom right is my second posted logo attempt...turned out rather well, I think.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I've been on this board for 2 years now, and I realized I haven't posted that many concepts so these feel like just yesterday that I did them.

First are a bynch of hand drawn ones I posted way back when I first became a member

img039.jpgimg034.jpg

And here is the first original concept I did on the computer.

SVSU-Isles3rd.jpgSVSU-Isles3rdroad.jpgSVSUCards.jpg

This is a great topic! It brings back a lot of great memories, and lets us all see how much we, and others have progressed over the years. Elliot, you've come a long way man, great work! Axl, I think you've always just kicked a$$! :D

I've been on this board for 2 years now, and I realized I haven't posted that many concepts so these feel like just yesterday that I did them.

First are a bynch of hand drawn ones I posted way back when I first became a member

img039.jpgimg034.jpg

And here is the first original concept I did on the computer.

SVSU-Isles3rd.jpgSVSU-Isles3rdroad.jpgSVSUCards.jpg

This is a great topic! It brings back a lot of great memories, and lets us all see how much we, and others have progressed over the years. Elliot, you've come a long way man, great work! Axl, I think you've always just kicked a$$! :D

Those hand-drawn ones are quite neat. I think it would make a neat template to play around with.

Archived