Los Angeles Kings

AsM29

The simple fact that your brought back the crest as the primary makes me like this already!

Man I love that logo, and it was so clever!

Otherwise, not a bad concept at all, looks very Bruins-esk. Keeping that in mind, I think they might have the best jersey in the League.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The numbers are too dark, they should be white, the helmet logo should be white as well, you cant even see it. You should try to add white in other areas as well. It's too dark. But other than that it looks awesome.

And Los Angeles should be on the front, not the back... it would look better on the front.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the colors aren't to dark....with the acception of the word mark on the helmet. I can hardly read that.

I say change that up and you've scored yourself a good concept

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I know I am in the minority on this one. But I kinda like the city name on the back. I could see a lot of teams doing that. But i do think it is dark...almost goth. Maybe lighten the silver, or add just a touch of white.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived