Sharks Uni set

Shane Does Art

WAYYYY to much orange. If you cut down on it, even though I hate it, it would look mcuh better.

Orange is part of the sharks color scheme now...you are going to have to except when people use it.

Now I agree with the part when you said you hate it cause lets face it...what does ORANGE have to do with sharks???

Like I can see if it was like the Anehiem Sharks cause then it would be for orange county.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Oh My ! Please I can't stand one more concept of the SJ Sharks with orange !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

The road jersey is probably the best way to incorporate orange into the jersey. That one is nearly perfect. The home one has too much orange. My suggestion is to switch the orange stripe to white or silver, and the two adjacent teal stripes to orange.

Great job though. I'm actually starting to like that color scheme.

Archived