2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Ok here's the updated board (as of September 18, 2007):

All jerseys have been officially unveiled

? Anaheim - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Atlanta - Home jersey, Away jersey; (full set)

? Boston - New primary logo, Home jersey, Away jersey, New shoulder patch

? Buffalo - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Calgary - Home jersey, Away jersey;

? Carolina - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Chicago - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Colorado - Home jersey (full set), Away jersey

? Columbus - Home jersey, away jersey, both (full set)

? Dallas - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Detroit - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Edmonton - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Florida - Home jersey, Away jersey; front / back

? Los Angeles - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Minnesota - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Montreal - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Nashville - Home jersey, Away jersey, (Another shot), 10th anniversary patch

? New Jersey - Home jersey, Away jersey; Full set

? NY Islanders - Home jersey, Away jersey, Goalie in white and blue

? NY Rangers - Home jersey, Away jersey

? Ottawa - Updated 2D and 3D logo; Home jersey, Away jersey, Full sets; New shoulder patch

? Philadelphia - Home jersey, Away jersey; (full set)

? Phoenix - Home jersey, Away jersey; Away jersey (full set)

? Pittsburgh - Home jersey, Away jersey

? San Jose - Gallery of new Sharks logos, name and number; Home jersey, Away jersey

? St. Louis - Home jersey, Away jersey; full set

? Tampa Bay - New logos, Home jersey, Away jersey; new home and away jerseys w/ numbers (another shot)

? Toronto - Home jersey, Away jersey, full set

? Vancouver - Recolored Orca logo; Home jersey, Away jersey; players in blue

? Washington - New primary logo, Home jersey, Away jersey, new shoulder patch; full set

Also, be sure to check out capn89's 07-08 jerseys page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, BBM has that comprehensive list of changes saved somewhere. Anyone else got that archived?

Also, I'd like to know if it's still acceptable to berate anyone who posts that awful "Lumberjack-in-a-C" Canucks concept as their possible new jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hopefully, BBM has that comprehensive list of changes saved somewhere. Anyone else got that archived?

Also, I'd like to know if it's still acceptable to berate anyone who posts that awful "Lumberjack-in-a-C" Canucks concept as their possible new jersey.

Would it be possible, if someone can find it in that other thread, to post that list in the first post of this thread? I spent 20 minutes going through it to find the links to show someone, and couldn't...it would be much easier if it were in the first page

I liked the 190 page thread better... :P

Yeah I was looking forward to hitting 200 pages.

According to what that thread had reported however is that pretty much the rest of the league is going to start debuting their looks between the end of this month and training camp?

Let's all strive to do our very best to conduct the exchange of information and opinions in this thread in a more mature manner than was on display in the last five pages of the previous thread dedicated to this topic. All... as in veteran members and newcomers alike.

Thank you in advance.

Brian is it possible for you to add a list of the changes in your first post?

That way it's easier for people to check up on changes and we can help to avoid another altercation.

untitled-6.jpg

Hey guys didn't see this posted anywhere do you think this could be a possible leak of the Canucks uniform?

vancouver_2.jpg

^_^ Post 10 and the thread has already gone to hell

Had to edit the post to get the right post number thanks to the inserted first post of the main list.

If you look at the shorts, they are using their current logo. Somebody in the 190+ thread mentionned that the Penguins will alter their logo somehow. For haters of this uniform, this might give some hope that this is not the real thing, since it wont be that logo on the uniform.

If you look at the shorts, they are using their current logo. Somebody in the 190+ thread mentionned that the Penguins will alter their logo somehow. For haters of this uniform, this might give some hope that this is not the real thing, since it wont be that logo on the uniform.

Or maybe the logo-changers are wrong and those are the jerseys...

...we wont know until its confirmed.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived