BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Bland monochrome Orca: check

- Ridiculously dumb "updated" stick on oval: check

- Colors that, at least in that arrangement, just don't go together: check

:sleeping:

I guess that'll teach me to hate on the modern mash-up messes like Nashville. We can end up with this so-called modernized retro, which really just looks like a drab mess.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Wow, those were the ugliest jerseys i have ever seen Vancouver Canucks in. It looks like a jersey within a jersey, i left, my gf is still at GM Place, i left her cab fare and took off the moment i saw the whale.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Wow, those were the ugliest jerseys i have ever seen Vancouver Canucks in. It looks like a jersey within a jersey, i left, my gf is still at GM Place, i left her cab fare and took off the moment i saw the whale.

Way to keep it all in perspective man, lol.

zzPEfBm.png

was your gf the chick in the white tanktop? b/c id love to take her home.

You left your gf at the GM Place over a jersey !

4kv29i.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now THATS dedication to your team!

SigReflect.png

Holy hell, folks...it's not as good as it could've been, but the level of histrionics here is insane! I guess people on this board do bitch just to bitch.

The color scheme is being complained about? THE COLOR SCHEME?!?!?!? :blink: Royal and green are what everybody WANTED!!!! Horizontal stripes are what everybody WANTED!!!! OK, the wordmark is dumb, but this is miles (kilometers in Canada) ahead of the Preds, Panthers, and Lightning. If you don't think so, then you're beyond help. I have no clue what some of you want in a jersey. Unreal.

was your gf the chick in the white tanktop? b/c id love to take her home.

Well now is you chance............apparently she needs a ride. B)

zzPEfBm.png

Holy hell, folks...it's not as good as it could've been, but the level of histrionics here is insane! I guess people on this board do bitch just to bitch.

The color scheme is being complained about? THE COLOR SCHEME?!?!?!? :blink: Royal and green are what everybody WANTED!!!! Horizontal stripes are what everybody WANTED!!!! OK, the wordmark is dumb, but this is miles (kilometers in Canada) ahead of the Preds, Panthers, and Lightning. If you don't think so, then you're beyond help. I have no clue what some of you want in a jersey. Unreal.

I'm with you on this. I don't mind the old school font at all. The new monochrome whale would look a bit plain without it. I'm loving the horizontal stripes too.

zzPEfBm.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now THATS dedication to your team!

Hey, at least he left her cab fare. Most guys wouldn't have even left her bus fare. B)

pics for those of us at work please!!

OFF TOPIC: Your SIG is awesome!!! Wake me up before you gogo!!!! You should have picked the part where they fill-up the jeep!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I really hate this Reebok colour logic that's going around...It's not enough to just give fans the old colours and a stupid logo - Buffalo, Vancouver etc......It's not just about colour schemes.

Canuck fans wanted the retro uniforms. I don't think anyone wanted a recoloured Orca logo on the old uniform. The orca was way better in it's previous incarnation and looks ridiculous with all these other elements. I'd personally rather they kept the last uniform than go with this crap.

I don't want a "step in the right direction" with regard to colours. Give me a knockout Canucks jersey once and for all and stop bothering me with stupid updates every few years. I'm sick and tired of new jerseys from the Canucks.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived