2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew Remenda - colour man for the Sharks mentioned that the Sharks will have a number on the front of the jerseys today during a team1040 radio interview. I don't believe this was mentioned previously.

Isn't Drew "back" UP-HERE working for the CBC?

He is by far my favourite broadcaster

According to the Sharks he's come back to call their games on Fox Sports Bay Area. Guess he was a "loaner" to the CBC.

More like "San Jose offered him a ton of money, and CBC didn't really want him back."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh :censored: its 12:30 PT? DAMN!

No...they're going to unveil it at 9:30 AM their time...

OF COURSE IT'D BE PACIFIC TIME!!!! :wacko:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

TBL.jpg

I'm glad you added bottom stripes. Only here there are too many. The arms are ok the way they are now, and we don't need another team with shoulders like that. For the bottom use two or three stripes the most. Not four.

I only added two stripes, the white and the blue. The blue is supposed to just have some white trim on it to separate the dark blue from the black. Perhaps it's wider than it should be, but it' was crudely banged out in a hurry. The black below the white stripe isn't meant to be a stripe, just the remainder of the black body of the jersey below the stripe.

Given the choice, I'd also ditch the dull block font they chose to stick with and come up with something more exciting and modern looking. Say, anyone for bringing back the "electric font" from the old alternates?

2849170870100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

I just don't like the fact that it seems like all Tampa Bay seems are going to all "TAMPA BAY" Logos. I'm hoping the D-Rays do something differently.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Yeah, see, thing about Toronto is, you guys don't realize there's a whole 'nother country out there, it goes all the way to the left.

Yeah, see, Im not from Toronto.

You're a fan. Close enough. ^_^

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Yeah, see, thing about Toronto is, you guys don't realize there's a whole 'nother country out there, it goes all the way to the left.

I hate you

Yet I love you. What a complex relationship we have.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I hate you

I hate both of you...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I hate you

It's not that difficult :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived