2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

canucksleak.jpg

That's looks like the real deal to me. All the manufacturer patches are exactly right (something we haven't seen on most of the confirmed fakes). Plus, you can see the texture of the jersey, which is a good sign that it's not photoshopped.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to jump in here for a sec, other than the new LOGOS we've seen (BOS, CBJ Change, OTT Change, SJ, WAS), are we sure all the other logos will remain the same?

Has Tampa been confirmed?

Do we have an official Vancouver date?

Are there others?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

canucksleak.jpg

That's looks like the real deal to me. All the manufacturer patches are exactly right (something we haven't seen on most of the confirmed fakes). Plus, you can see the texture of the jersey, which is a good sign that it's not photoshopped.

They confirmed that the whale is on the front, that's just a photoshop of another jersey maybe the bruins.

Hi, how are you?

canucksleak.jpg

No NHL logo under the neck...

yes there is...

Hi, how are you?

Look guys what I found surfing the links of NHL shop. They have since taken it down but luckily I have it cached on my computer so I took a cell phone pic (my print screen button is broken) I took a cell phone photo. Do you think this might be the new Canucks uniform? ^_^

canucksleak.jpg

Better not be. I hate that logo. The only thing that makes it worthy of being on the canucks jerseys is that is says canucks right on it.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Look guys what I found surfing the links of NHL shop. They have since taken it down but luckily I have it cached on my computer so I took a cell phone pic (my print screen button is broken). Do you think this might be the new Canucks uniform? ^_^

canucksleak.jpg

<missing the point>

That's totally 100% legit, right? Wow! I can't believe they're going back to the skate logo! I'm angry! Grrrr! This is the greatest travesty ever!

</missing the point>

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

canucksleak.jpg

YA I KNOW!!!!! OMGZZZZ!!!! THE NEW JERSEYS SUCKZORZ!!

Look guys what I found surfing the links of NHL shop. They have since taken it down but luckily I have it cached on my computer so I took a cell phone pic (my print screen button is broken). Do you think this might be the new Canucks uniform? ^_^

canucksleak.jpg

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE????

HAHAHA! This guy!

It's FAKE! The real one would have the all-star template, moron!

This thread is getting dominated by 5 or 6 Canuckleheads who are biting on every low-res Photoshopped phony that shows up, even when it's been dismissed as fake by other, more observant members. For that matter, they're going for it even when the person who posts it all but screams, "THIS IS FAKE!"

Someone let me know when something of substance shows up in this thread. In the meantime, I can't take it any more. I'm out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There's very little chance this is the new Leafs jersey. In addition to the fact that it's a crummy shot of just a little bit of a uniform and therefore likely another jersey just photoshopped with the obvious parts cut out, this jersey still uses silver which I thought was rumored to be gone (but maybe not) and more importantly, the numbers are a single patch. The 1 and 6 are not separate numbers but one patch with their own outline. I don't think this would ever happen. It's something that happens when you're lazily outlining on photoshop or illustrator though.

newleafs.jpg

Thats true. IMO it looks like a photoshoped from the Blue Jackets, new jerseys.

4kv29i.jpg

canucksleak.jpg

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE????

HAHAHA! This guy!

It's FAKE! The real one would have the all-star template, moron!

Ha ha. You win.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

There's very little chance this is the new Leafs jersey. In addition to the fact that it's a crummy shot of just a little bit of a uniform and therefore likely another jersey just photoshopped with the obvious parts cut out, this jersey still uses silver which I thought was rumored to be gone (but maybe not) and more importantly, the numbers are a single patch. The 1 and 6 are not separate numbers but one patch with their own outline. I don't think this would ever happen. It's something that happens when you're lazily outlining on photoshop or illustrator though.

newleafs.jpg

Knowing what the new jersey is supposed to look like, I can say that it will look NOTHING like that. Mind you, that is all I will say. So please people, if you PM asking about it, I will ignore it and you will not get an answer but just annoy me. I won't say what it is going to look like, I will just say what it wont look like based off of peoples posted "leaks" and "rumors" if I feel like it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

newleafs.jpg

Knowing what the new jersey is supposed to look like, I can say that it will look NOTHING like that. Mind you, that is all I will say. So please people, if you PM asking about it, I will ignore it and you will not get an answer but just annoy me. I won't say what it is going to look like, I will just say what it wont look like based off of peoples posted "leaks" and "rumors" if I feel like it.

So Darcy Tucker isn't dead?

Good.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

This thread is getting dominated by 5 or 6 Canuckleheads who are biting on every low-res Photoshopped phony that shows up, even when it's been dismissed as fake by other, more observant members. For that matter, they're going for it even when the person who posts it all but screams, "THIS IS FAKE!"

Someone let me know when something of substance shows up in this thread. In the meantime, I can't take it any more. I'm out.

Seriously. This thread, even in its new incarnation, has grown beyond tedious. Moratorium on any and all "potential jersey leak" images in this thread. Please.

canucksleak.jpg

Nicely played, sir. :lol:

Archived