2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

and the jerseys keep getting uglier and uglier. im starting to think these teams are doing this on purpose to see which one can look uglier than the other.

though i do think the genesis of the no hemline design comes from this:

Canucks2.gif

the messed up part is, this set was reviled, puked and shat upon, and yet now looks better than 60% of the jerseys released.

if the NHL can't do anything right, at least they have firmly planted themselves in the top 20 of ugliest professional sports uniforms.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the toyota and other ads on the boards are the actual definitive giveaway that its a modded version of 07; same guy who did the sharks and pens jerseys...

Good eye, I never clued in because I'm used to the board adds.

Question:

How come EA can't put the board adds in the game? The company has a contract with the arena, so if EA has a contract to create the arean then why not? It's free publicity to the companies, I don't understadn why they wouldn't be included.

untitled-6.jpg

If those turn out to be the Pens jerseys... well, y'know, I'm supposed to hate it because it's different, etc, yet I find myself really liking how it lays out.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I know one thing, Mario must not have had a say in that. Hes an old time hockey guy and would probably not go for that modern patchy look.

How many times does it have to be said that all teams have a say in their uniform. All the evidence backs that up. It's probably more that Mario doesn't care what the uniforms look like because he is more concerned about building a new arena. On the priority list for most team the uniforms are pretty low.

You also gotta put into consideration you've got one of the most popular teams in the league with the face of the sport for years to come on board, so new jerseys will help them gain more of a profit. More power to the Penguins. As for the jerseys, they look decent. It's not like the Penguins had horizontal stripes in the first place. And you know people are gonna be rushing out to get a new Sidney Crosby jersey with a new uniform design.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I know one thing, Mario must not have had a say in that. Hes an old time hockey guy and would probably not go for that modern patchy look.

The Penguins in the mid 1990s to the early 2000s didn't look too tradtionalistic to me and the mid 2000s look had the trendy shade of gold, so......

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Canucks2.gif

Something weird is that I don't hate those jerseys (at least the black ones) as much as many people seem to.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The removal of the torso stripes has me a bit upset. The jerseys look like long-sleeve shirts, now. Not like jerseys.

The stripes completed the jersey. Now they look very bare.

leafs07.jpg

I think you can pretty much count anything coming from the local press about vertical jerseys as total fantasy. It's idle speculation or rumour based upon the original Reebok uniforms that were to be. They said the same thing in Vancouver about the Canucks in the papers a week before were they unveiled and look what happened. There is simply no way Toronto will delete their bottom stripes. Reebok would not even endorse this move because it would open themselves up to too much criticism.

and it looks terrible in that mockup.................

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived