2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ Good eye on the TM. Also, the crest appears to be screenprint.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first knockoff of the the New NHL.

hehe.. you called it. Not to mention that the material and cut isn't the Edge cut (even if the collar pretends to be).. the stripe at the bottom of the white jersey is RIGHT at the bottom, there's no hanging curve that is emblematic of the Edge jerseys, and the material seems to be very thin and flimsy.

I'm amazed that we haven't actually seen more knock-offs yet.

The Stars jerseys are inaccurate, but not far off.

That's funny that someone spotted the TM logo...

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Stars.

0901071717a.jpg

0901071717b.jpg

thats exactly what the stars are releasing. There you go stars fans, your new stars jerseys. enjoy,. ^_^

these are almost a solid set of jerseys EXCEPT for the following issues i have with them:

1. too much black and gold and not enough green.

2. front numbers on the white jersey (i hate this with every team that has released them)

3. both sets need matching hemline stripes to match the arms

4. word mark over a number. (they look way to much like a college team. of course, with the way they play in the playoffs, they might as well be a college team.)

5. either the numbers seem to high or the stripes to low. i would rather see the numbers inside the stripes like the LA kings did with their grayscale jerseys. Anaheim might have done this with their alternate, i don't remember though.

other than that these are an almost set. Almost good but not outright ugly, i put it where the canucks are.

Grade: B-

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Plus it doesnt have the Stars logo on a "Nameplate" type of treatment. I like the white, but the black may look better with more green to break things up.

Also, I saw something on the NHL website shop to the effect of the Premier jerseys will be personalized with one layer twill with silkscreen or heat press vinyl for the remaining colours. Anyone else heard this? I know Stahl's was already offering kits like this, and I've done similar work for adult leagues where it made more sense to do it this way, as they wanted screenprinted crests, but I don't think I'd want to do it to a jersey that retails for $115 like some places are said to be charging. IMHO, if you spend that kind of cash, you should be getting all twill.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Stars.

PICTURES

thats exactly what the stars are releasing. There you go stars fans, your new stars jerseys. enjoy,. ^_^

Is that just speculation, or do you have a source? That looks pretty much like they've been described, so it's probably close to what they do look like.

I bit of catching up from yesterday, I'll just go with grades for each team.

Wild- B. I like most of what they did. Needs a bottom stripe, and ditch the shoulder piping.

Flyers- C+. I like that there is more orange, but I as most do think that orange should be their primary color. There is a little too much white around the shoulders.

Leafs- B-. They had classic jerseys before, but there wasn't much going on. The removal of the bottom stripes and shoulder logo makes these boring. There isn't anything that ruins it, though.

Stars- B. These look nice, I like the striping, and I'm pretty sure that there is striping on the bottom even though it is thin, you can see it in the white jersey. They should have gone logo on both or wordmark on both, not one of each. Same goes for the front numbers which I would like to not be on at all, but at least be consistent.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

like everyone said... those jerseys are obviously fakes.

no NHL logo at the collar, no RBK tags on the inside of the jersey, and the trademark on the jersey.

its entirely possible that the real jersey will look like that, but the one pictured is not official at all.

Makes it look too rec-league.

And usually, it's the Canucks' play on the ice taking care of that detail.

Is there any point to making a comment like this? Now you're a comedienne or something?

Relax, it was actually a good line.

I think it was a pretty stupid joke actually. The Canucks won their division and all so where's the relevance?

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived