2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't there already a team in the Pacific Division who wears a black and gold jersey?

There was already a team in the Campbell conference with black and gold but they let a certain team switch...

...I dont understand the hate for two teams having the same colors on their jerseys. The shades of gold, third colors of said teams, and uniform designs are more than sufficient to tell them apart.

How many teams wear red white and blue in the east? Three. How many teams wear black and red in the east? Three.

Unless you want totally garish color schemes, its inevitble that in a leauge of 30 teams that teams are gonna have similar colors. At least up until now they had unique uniforms.

Also pretty sure that the Stars had black and gold in their colour scheme waaaay bfore your ducks did.

its a conspiracy!

Makes it look too rec-league.

And usually, it's the Canucks' play on the ice taking care of that detail.

Is there any point to making a comment like this? Now you're a comedienne or something?

Relax, it was actually a good line.

I think it was a pretty stupid joke actually. The Canucks won their division and all so where's the relevance?

Oh come on, you people aren' that thinskinned are you? Jeez, we KNOW you won the division. Lighten up...

If people wouldn't freak out, we wouldn't have the need to swim through another 4-5 pages of rivalry b.s.

Yes, we know your team is better than ours. Ok? Ha ha, just template that and we can save some threadpages.

The joke doesn't bother me in the least and I don't care what someone else thinks about my team. It annoys me that someone would go off topic with something that stupid and lame sounding. Shall we get back on topic?

DEATH TO REEBOK

Isn't there already a team in the Pacific Division who wears a black and gold jersey?

There was already a team in the Campbell conference with black and gold but they let a certain team switch...

...I dont understand the hate for two teams having the same colors on their jerseys. The shades of gold, third colors of said teams, and uniform designs are more than sufficient to tell them apart.

How many teams wear red white and blue in the east? Three. How many teams wear black and red in the east? Three.

Unless you want totally garish color schemes, its inevitble that in a leauge of 30 teams that teams are gonna have similar colors. At least up until now they had unique uniforms.

I think the league is making a huge mistake by allowing teams to move to such generic colour schemes and uniforms. Maybe the hardcore fans will be able to tell them apart, but it's got to be hell for any other casual fans or onlookers. Does a league struggling to find fans outside of it's core base want that? I don't think so.

DEATH TO REEBOK

For someone wanting to get back on topic, you sure have a hard time letting something go from 3 days and 8 pages ago. Did Reebok steal your sense of humor under cover of darkness or something?

Relax, letterform. Yes, we know your team is better than ours.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On a side note, I wonder what the Ducks will do with that bottom curve on their jerseys. They just got new ones last year and I don't see them keeping it the way it is.

I believe it was said that the Ducks and Sabres both used the Edge template for the new sweaters revealed last year so there shouldn't be any changes at all. Which makes sense, why introduce new sweaters when you know everything is going to change in another year so you make the changes in accordance with the forthcoming template.

For someone wanting to get back on topic, you sure have a hard time letting something go from 3 days and 8 pages ago. Did Reebok steal your sense of humor under cover of darkness or something?

Relax, letterform. Yes, we know your team is better than ours.

Shall we get back on topic?

DEATH TO REEBOK

That was... how do I put this lightly... lame!! Would have been nice for it to say something we have not already seen/heard/read but hey, had some snazzy looking gameplay.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think the league is making a huge mistake by allowing teams to move to such generic colour schemes and uniforms. Maybe the hardcore fans will be able to tell them apart, but it's got to be hell for any other casual fans or onlookers. Does a league struggling to find fans outside of it's core base want that? I don't think so.

Ok, I say again. Teams have had the same color schemes in the NHL for years. Hockey actually aint as bad as other sports. Look at baseball, how many teams have red socks/hats?

And I say again also, third colors and jersey designs should be sufficient to tell teams apart. obivously, if you know a sport enough to tell the teams by thier colors, then knowing the jerseys and logos cant be too much harder. Its no different than before. And again, unless you want ludicrous color schemes, similiarity is inevitable with 30 teams.

Having millions of ugly color schemes aint gonna turn someone on to a sport any easier than some similar ones.

And, in reality, if someone is so concerned over a color scheme/jersey design that they wont watch a sport, then they have no buisness watching sports at all. A uniform is a uniform. A game is a game.

oBIgzrL.png

Philly will have an alt orange jersey next year.

No, they won't, unless they would wear orange on the road and black at home. There have been numerous times were it has been said the NHL will not have alternate jerseys next season.

http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=11953

What colors are available?

Black and white jerseys are available this year. A third orange jersey will be released next year.

They will.

espnsignq8.png

No, they won't, unless they would wear orange on the road and black at home. There have been numerous times were it has been said the NHL will not have alternate jerseys next season.

Black and white jerseys are available this year. A third orange jersey will be released next year.

They will.

Right, as has been said numerous times. There are no alternates in 2007-2008. They will return in 2008-2009 (next year).

They will.

I like how you can pre-order without knowing what they look like.

They will.

What do you like about that?

They will.

Sigh... the art of sarcasm is lost on you...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They will.

Sigh... the art of sarcasm is lost on you...

No, it's just I hate when people use sarcasm in such an unclever way.

Archived