2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

wow those sharks jerseys are freakin nasty. sure, they look like a traditional hockey jersey but they are super ugly. haha. the new logo is terrible too. the whiet phoenix jersey is ugly with the shoulders....

on the positive side, the blues have terrific jerseys...the oilers are growing on me big time. can't wait to see them in person.

I just can't take anyone seriously that allows the monstrosity of the Oiler's practice jersey gone wild to "grow on them" ;)

Typically fungi grow on things and people... that's how I see these jokes of uniforms.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While the Flyers jerseys aren't too bad, you still won't see me spend any money on them. I'd rather stick with my old-school orange Nike authentic with Hextall on the back.

You're a smart dude. :)

Here's Anaheim's side view selannesy2.png

wow... that looks ****-tastic :rolleyes:

Hawks To Unveil New Rbk Edge Uniforms

Chicago Blackhawks Press Release

Sep 13, 2007, 12:59 PM EDT

While the best and most recognizable logo in professional sports and the team colors remain the same, the Blackhawks in conjunction with the National Hockey League and Reebok will introduce the new Rbk Edge uniforms this Friday, September 14 at a 3 pm. press conference on the Patio at Smith & Wollensky?s Restaurant located at 318 North State Street.

Check chicagoblackhawks.com Friday afternoon to watch video from the press conference.

Blackhawks General Manager Dale Tallon will be on hand with Jim Haskins, Vice President, Consumer Products Marketing for NHL Enterprises and Keith Leach, Director of NHL Uniforms for Reebok to introduce the new look for the upcoming season. Blackhawks players Martin Havlat, Brent Seabrook, Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane will be on hand to model the new uniforms.

WHO: Blackhawks General Manager Dale Tallon, Jim Haskins ? NHL Enterprises, Keith Leach ? Reebok, and Blackhawks players Martin Havlat, Brent Seabrook, Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane

WHAT: Press Conference

WHERE: Smith & Wollensky

318 North State Street

WHEN: Friday, September 14 at 3 pm

WHY: To introduce the new Rbk Edge uniform technology

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Here's Anaheim's side view selannesy2.png

Sorry for the craptastic quality, webcam...

Should of seen that coming. I just hope the space isn't that wide on the actual jerseys. If not, it would look like :censored: .

You should see the AHL, I believe 2 or 3 teams have hem stripes just at the front and back, it stops under the arm. It looks awful and its noticeable as well.

While the vast majority of these designs eat :censored:ake, I'm going to take some possibly unpopular stances with a couple.

Both the Oilers and the Blues look hot. There I said it.

I love the Blues' new jerseys. As far as the edge-esque jerseys go, they're my #1.

iGLssSH.png

Hawks To Unveil New Rbk Edge Uniforms

Chicago Blackhawks Press Release

Sep 13, 2007, 12:59 PM EDT

While the best and most recognizable logo in professional sports and the team colors remain the same, the Blackhawks in conjunction with the National Hockey League and Reebok will introduce the new Rbk Edge uniforms this Friday, September 14 at a 3 pm. press conference on the Patio at Smith & Wollensky?s Restaurant located at 318 North State Street.

What do the Yankees have to do with the Blackhawks unveiling?

R.I.P. 2007-08 NHL logos and uniforms thread, your 500+ pages of pure nonsense and the 10 pages of the actual jerseys will be missed...

So is it time to create a brand new "Top 5 Worst new Edge jerseys" thread???

I'm for it! Here's mine:

5. Nashville

4. Toronto

3. Colorado

2. Florida

1. Edmonton

thank god for no vertical striping socks

After first seeing the jersey 9 hours ago, i now am willing to accept it and embrace it!

for sure picking one up sunday if possible.

Do you know if the Flyers have vertical socks in the game? They've been using those for rookie camp and pre-training camp stuff, so I'm not sure if they're using them for the regular season.

5 details that i think SHOULD have never happened

5. Dallas (logo, not a wordmark)

4. Toronto (Solid Blue=not good, for home, away jersey is 1000x better)

3. Oilers (Having solid blue, for home, from the head down to the shin, should have had copper in the middle)

2. Vancouver (Wordmark)

1. Calgary (Flags)

-I realize i'm biased against vancouver and calgary, but i did LIKE last year's uniforms

I'm for it! Here's mine:

5. Nashville

4. Toronto

3. Colorado

2. Florida

1. Edmonton

Here are mine...

5- Los Angeles: Too much black

4- Colorado: Piping for the sake of piping

3- Toronto: Too much Blue

2- Thrashers (away only): Not enough color, the collor looks out of place, unbalanced with the Home.

1- Oilers: Threw away a tradition which contained 5 stanley cups, the next fishermen.

5. Florida: It looks stupid with coloured shoulders and sleeve stripes.

4. Phoenix: Worse then the Leafs. The coloured shoulders looks bad.

3. Nashville: Grey sleeves is awful. Also tooooooo much piping.

2. Calgary: They should have kept the same uni, it was Edge fit already. The new one has pointless piping and the flags blow.

1. Edmonton: What where they thinking? Piping is downright stupid, pointless sleeve stripes that dont go all the way around the arm...

Honestly, I hated Toronto at first but theyve grown on me. There not top 5 worst in the league. They arm plain, Ill admit that but a) no piping, B) original Leaf colours, c) classic stripes, d) original kick ass socks, e) they have a nice retroish feel to them for some reason. They could be better but arent op 5 worse, not even top 10 imo.

*Waits to be bashed by Neon Matrix, Brassbonaza and CC for liking the Leafs jersey now*

Archived