2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

I've actually change my mind on the Flyers. I'd like to see the pipingstripe made thicker, but no big deal.

The black jersey bothers me, but no differently than the old black jersey did. It's just too black and white and not enough orange.

But the white jersey looks very sharp.

And while Atlanta uses the basic pattern for one jersey, it's pretty much a unique look.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've actually change my mind on the Flyers. I'd like to see the pipingstripe made thicker, but no big deal.

The black jersey bothers me, but no differently than the old black jersey did. It's just too black and white and not enough orange.

But the white jersey looks very sharp.

And while Atlanta uses the basic pattern for one jersey, it's pretty much a unique look.

For the first time since I joined this board back in '04, I think I agree with every point you've made in a post. If anything, I feel most strongly about the first point. It was never really "piping", but really more of a stripe. It appears to now just be piping, but it will be hard to really tell until we see some better pics.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That stupid split where the Reebok logo is is stupid, but that's been seen on the others. I'm over it.

I wish the yellow piping lined up with the pants on both sides (I suspect it's just on the front). And I wish that there wasn't a white stripe on the pants.

Otherwise, I love these.

Still not better than the last set. But I love 'em.

Blues look good. Better than i thought they would look in these reebok things.

The Flyers, it's a good jersey, if they just replaced that fugly black jersey with orange, they way it should be.

Typical Philly, they'd rather look dirty and grimey than actually take the time to look good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The sleeve-color on the Flyers jerseys should have gone down a little lower. Other than that (and the lack of black trim on the hem of the white) they are OK. The white could have used some more black, and the black could have used some more orange, but it's not the end of the world. 6 mos from now people will really like these.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Blues look good. Better than i thought they would look in these reebok things.

The Flyers, it's a good jersey, if they just replaced that fugly black jersey with orange, they way it should be.

Typical Philly, they'd rather look dirty and grimey than actually take the time to look good.

And it extends past the sports teams, and into the general population as well. I haven't bathed since Sunday, and haven't combed my hair since Tuesday.

Maybe that's why everyone's avoiding me at work.

p3536001dt.jpg

p3535995dt.jpg

If I do end up picking one up this weekend I'll be sure to take pics. If not, I'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to get it because the place I am getting it at isn't expcting the authentics yet, but hopefully they will arrive sooner than expected. Why the wait you may ask? Well, it will save me from spending $300. :)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Avs unveiled their new sweaters

Can't get the link to work.. help? It is on their site,

Old news my friend.

Old news.

20070914_flyersuniforms_290.jpg

Just another Flyers pic.

Love the Blues jerseys. I am ok with the Flyers, but seeing Bernie Parent in the old look made me pine for the orange even more.

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived