2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44425146zo6.png

*checks calendar*

nope...it's not April 1. The Sens and Avs jerseys are both major downgrades in my book. Colorado should have done absolutely nothing, or at least better than this garbage. :censored:, switching to something based on the alts would have been more digestible; Ottawa, it's advantage:push. I love the new logo set but hate the jersey. I figure most of us have in mind what they should've done.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

^ I agree with Discrim about the Avs. Hot damn though, that logo still is awesome to me (top 3 in hockey) and looks great on a white jersey (crappy template aside).

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

DSCN2531.jpgDSCN2534.jpg

Mr._Horse_as_a_GI.png

"No sir, I don't like it."

Mostly, it's the relegation of the yellow to thin piping. The proportions are all off.

Oddly, though, I can't identify which other teams use that template.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

20070914_flyersuniforms_290.jpg

Just another Flyers pic.

Love the Blues jerseys. I am ok with the Flyers, but seeing Bernie Parent in the old look made me pine for the orange even more.

It's official, the black jersey STILL looks like a woman's little black dress WHILE being worn. :( Hell, they should just use the collar from the Ducks' jerseys which just so happens to look like a necklace and Gagne can go have a night out on the town with his girlfriends. :rolleyes:

Man, that jock tag is beyond intrusive on the Canes jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Man, that jock tag is beyond intrusive on the Canes jersey.

Wow, just noticed that one.

Erg....can't....look....away....ahhhhh.....

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Out of all those in the grid

the tag's 2nd worst position is the bruins.

I've never had a football/basketball jersey, therefore never having a tag on a jersey.

It it just a tag that's sewn on the edges. Could it be safely cut off do you think?

Out of all those in the grid

the tag's 2nd worst position is the bruins.

I've never had a football/basketball jersey, therefore never having a tag on a jersey.

It it just a tag that's sewn on the edges. Could it be safely cut off do you think?

Depends. Some tags are only stitched on 2 sides, so they're easy to remove. Others are stitched on all 4 sides, but if you can live with the little thread holes, it's no biggie. But if it's glued on, or heat-pressed on like MLB's BP jerseys, that sucker's there to stay.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

20070914_flyersuniforms_290.jpg

Just another Flyers pic.

Love the Blues jerseys. I am ok with the Flyers, but seeing Bernie Parent in the old look made me pine for the orange even more.

Oh hell yeah. I saw the last picture in the slideshow on teh Flyers site, and seeing Bernie in the net with the orange and his iconic mask was so cool.

C'mon Philly! There's a reason we refer to you as "The ORANGE and the Black."

Archived