2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That new numbering for the bruins also caught my attention, and it's a great improvement in my opinion.

Me that's Vancouver. Hate them at first, now I'm loving that wording. Especially on the blue jersey. I can't figure the jersey without the wording now.

It's not a simple block though. It's got all kinds of weird serifs.

Patsox knows what a serif is?!? :jawdrop:

Come on. It's been a while since he's bothered anybody.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

off topic, but the tampa and nyi uniforms have really grown on me in the last month...

I agree on the NYI jerseys, they look really good in person.

I agree.

Those jerseys are a prime example of reserving judgement until seeing the actual jersey. I hated the specs when I saw them and love the look now that I've seen it in action.

off topic, but the tampa and nyi uniforms have really grown on me in the last month...

I agree.

Those jerseys are a prime example of reserving judgement until seeing the actual jersey. I hated the specs when I saw them and love the look now that I've seen it in action.

Does anyone know if the new edge jerseys they sell to the public have the waterproof treatment? I would hate to have puddles forming in my shoes on the way to work.

Actually, the NYI jerseys are the ones that really irritate me. The sleeves are just too multicolored. And the look gets worse everytime I see 'em.

I agree.

Does anyone know if the new edge jerseys they sell to the public have the waterproof treatment? I would hate to have puddles forming in my shoes on the way to work.

Do you really encounter that much water on the way to work?

Anyways, back on topic. In the Ottawa Citizen there was an article about a man from Orlando who is seeing 30 NHL games in 30 cities in 30 days. They also showed him at the Sens game. He has a new, black Lightning jersey with front numbers. I thought that it was pretty funny that this man who is such a big hockey and Lightning fan doesn't even have his jersey right.

The Vancouver jerseys are :censored:!

Fixed :P

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Actually, the NYI jerseys are the ones that really irritate me. The sleeves are just too multicolored. And the look gets worse everytime I see 'em.

I still prefer the old ones myself to any. The vintage jerseys they wore last year, I think from their inaugural season were sharp. I wanted to see those make a return myself.

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

Anyways, back on topic. In the Ottawa Citizen there was an article about a man from Orlando who is seeing 30 NHL games in 30 cities in 30 days. They also showed him at the Sens game. He has a new, black Lightning jersey with front numbers. I thought that it was pretty funny that this man who is such a big hockey and Lightning fan doesn't even have his jersey right.

What are you talking about? Both Lightning jerseys have front numbers, a last-minute move apparently made at the start of the season. Which means he either waited until the season started to buy the sweater, or such was his devotion to accuracy that, after buying the jersey at the unveiling, he went back and had the front numbers added. I thought you Ottawans paid attention to hockey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I thought you Ottawans paid attention to hockey.

They just check to see how the Leafs do from day-to-day

Toronto Maple Leafs calendar:

Yesterday: Loss

Today: Loss

Tomorrow: Loss

Upcoming events:

Trade Deadline: Overpay for a veteran

Free Agency: Overpay for a veteran

Draft Day: Deal #1 pick for overpaid veteran

(Of course I say all this as my team has a goalie making 10% of the "#1's" salary but near the top of the league in every stat. Damn you, Fernandez!)

Archived