BBM

2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

yup. that's how I roll, guys. I really do not think the Leafs even stand a chance to go to the playoffs. As for my Capitals, they'll make it for sure.

Will the Coyotes wear whites at home in the playoffs if they make it?

I doubt it

They already have stated they are going to wear white if they make the playoffs this year. But don't let them hang out to dry quite yet, they are 4 points out of the final playoff spot.

I wasn't hanging anything out to dry, I was doubting that they'd be allowed to wear white -- I don't see why the Coyotes are suddenly above the rules of the NHL... the only time the Leafs made the playoffs in the modern "darks at home" era, they aboded by the NHL rules instead of doing their tradition and wore their alternate whites on the road rather than at home (remember that tradition kids? it's been a while)

Leafs make the playoffs? :D

Uh Oh, here we go again... :rolleyes:

Joy...

short response with multiple quote boxes...

That's what she said!! Oooooooooh!!!

yup. that's how I roll, guys. I really do not think the Leafs even stand a chance to go to the playoffs.

Who here said they did?

I think it would make more sense for the Coyotes to wear their burgundies at home in the playoffs anyway. With the "whiteout" effect, the players would be the only thing to stick out.