2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Gamespot has some new pics up of NHL 08 and the Canucks are wearing what appear to be the throwback "stick in rink" jerseys ... at first I thought they may be the new ones, but they don't have the NHL collar on them, so I'm not posting the picture because it's probably not legit. However, there are also some pictures of them in last year's jerseys, so take it for what it's worth. Here's the link to the images, though.

Just looking through those shots and noticed something i thought those might be the new sabres jersey and shot 14 almost 100% confirms that if you look at it the close sabre player has his hand covering the spot where the nhl logo would be on the collar but if you look at the player out of focus at the back you can see something silver that appears to be the NHL logo on the collar in the right spot. here

939619_20070725_screen004.jpg

Nope, if you look at the Sabres jerseys (oddly enough Briere is wearing it) : 258990731_b0412b7be7_o.jpg

The silver is already there.

espnsignq8.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gamespot has some new pics up of NHL 08 and the Canucks are wearing what appear to be the throwback "stick in rink" jerseys ... at first I thought they may be the new ones, but they don't have the NHL collar on them, so I'm not posting the picture because it's probably not legit. However, there are also some pictures of them in last year's jerseys, so take it for what it's worth. Here's the link to the images, though.

Just looking through those shots and noticed something i thought those might be the new sabres jersey and shot 14 almost 100% confirms that if you look at it the close sabre player has his hand covering the spot where the nhl logo would be on the collar but if you look at the player out of focus at the back you can see something silver that appears to be the NHL logo on the collar in the right spot. here

Nope, if you look at the Sabres jerseys (oddly enough Briere is wearing it) : 258990731_b0412b7be7_o.jpg

The silver is already there.

Ok in the pic when i looked quickly it looked like it but now when i see the briere pic it is just the silver collar.

formsig%20.jpgDolphins-two.gif

Are you an idiot? Those are the same jerseys Buffalo had last year! Looking at shot 14 almost 100% confirms that there's no NHL shield on the collar. And didn't you ever ONCE notice that the ENTIRE NECK IS SILVER?!

Not to mention that Buffalo hasn't officially unveiled their new EDGE jerseys, and not to mention that EA has NEVER shown a screenshot of a new jersey UNLESS it has TWO new jerseys in it, and it's obvious that this screenshot doesn't because that's the old Flyers uniform without the diagonal stripes.

Do your research first. Had you looked up a picture of the Sabres jerseys from this past season, you'd notice that that Sabres jersey is exactly the same; NOTHING NEW.

The new hockey video games are due out around September 2nd-10th, so all of them will be released by then. No training camp unveilings or anything, it should all be clear by the next month. Cudos to EA Sports and the NHL for not letting all of the rabbits out of the hat, making all of us wait patiently for concepts to be made to fill the gap in our life, that is what our teams will be wearing. I absolutely cannot wait until the 2008-2009 season when teams can have their third jerseys and maybe some vinatge jerseys with the new materials.

Thank god for people with a brain...

sportsnet_jerseys1.jpg

Anyway.."England Wins" sums it up for Canucks fans if you read this...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8820

Who made those jerseys?

England Wins, from the CDC forums. Which you'd know if you clicked on the link your quoted. :oops:

England wins stole my Johnny Canuck logo and recoloured the All Star jersey.

He didn't "create" jack.

DEATH TO REEBOK

The new hockey video games are due out around September 2nd-10th, so all of them will be released by then. No training camp unveilings or anything, it should all be clear by the next month. Cudos to EA Sports and the NHL for not letting all of the rabbits out of the hat, making all of us wait patiently for concepts to be made to fill the gap in our life, that is what our teams will be wearing. I absolutely cannot wait until the 2008-2009 season when teams can have their third jerseys and maybe some vinatge jerseys with the new materials.

WRONG. EA already has all of the new jerseys in-game, but for those teams that haven't unveiled their jerseys by the time the game ships, there will only be a blank image. Once the team has shown off their new jerseys, EA will post codes on their websites to unlock the jerseys in NHL 08, so you can play with them.

Meaning teams will still be unveiling uniforms AFTER NHL 08 ships.

Big Find here New or alt. logos I found them on hats off NHL Shop Heres a picture of the changes i found- NHLLOGOS.jpg

I love that pens logo :D

,CA

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the only hat that says "The (Team Name)" is for the one team in a French-speaking city?

When did they start speaking French in Philly?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about The Habs right there smack dab in the center.

Really? my bad I must be an idiot. By the way the only team that has the name of the team is the Flyers, the habs are not actually their name. I do not believe I had to explain this.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

WRONG. EA already has all of the new jerseys in-game, but for those teams that haven't unveiled their jerseys by the time the game ships, there will only be a blank image. Once the team has shown off their new jerseys, EA will post codes on their websites to unlock the jerseys in NHL 08, so you can play with them.

Whoa. Wait a minute. So if I buy the game in say October I'll have to go to the EA site to get and then enter a bunch codes to actually USE it? And then if I re-install the game at some later date I'll have to do that all over again and hope that those codes are still there or make sure to keep them in a safe place otherwise the game will be unusable? That just seems wrong. If that's the case then I guess I won't be buying it.

Thank god for people with a brain...

sportsnet_jerseys1.jpg

Anyway.."England Wins" sums it up for Canucks fans if you read this...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8820

Who made those jerseys?

England Wins, from the CDC forums. Which you'd know if you clicked on the link your quoted. :oops:

England wins stole my Johnny Canuck logo and recoloured the All Star jersey.

He didn't "create" jack.

sorry to say but I think all those jerseys are ugly, well they're not ugly they're just not god looking

ovechkin_sig3.jpg

Whoa. Wait a minute. So if I buy the game in say October I'll have to go to the EA site to get and then enter a bunch codes to actually USE it? And then if I re-install the game at some later date I'll have to do that all over again and hope that those codes are still there or make sure to keep them in a safe place otherwise the game will be unusable? That just seems wrong. If that's the case then I guess I won't be buying it.

And what about console versions?...

Are you an idiot? Those are the same jerseys Buffalo had last year! Looking at shot 14 almost 100% confirms that there's no NHL shield on the collar. And didn't you ever ONCE notice that the ENTIRE NECK IS SILVER?!

Not to mention that Buffalo hasn't officially unveiled their new EDGE jerseys, and not to mention that EA has NEVER shown a screenshot of a new jersey UNLESS it has TWO new jerseys in it, and it's obvious that this screenshot doesn't because that's the old Flyers uniform without the diagonal stripes.

Do your research first. Had you looked up a picture of the Sabres jerseys from this past season, you'd notice that that Sabres jersey is exactly the same; NOTHING NEW.

Calm down, mate. Anyone can make mistakes no need to disrespect anyone.

Talking about the Sabres i was trying to imagine that jersey without the grey and with the retro logo. That'd be pretty decent!

NO! Where the hell did you get the idea that the ENTIRE GAME would be unplayable without the codes?

The new jerseys that have not been unveiled by the time the game ships are represented by a blank picture. To unlock the jerseys, you have to input codes that EA will post once the team has officially shown the jersey. When I said "image," I meant PICTURE.

I can see where you might have mistook image for an iso or something on a game disc, but no where did I EVER say the entire game would have to be unlocked. I only said "EA will post codes on their websites to unlock the jerseys in NHL 08, so you can play with them." No mention WHATSOEVER of "EA will post codes on their websites for you to unlock your entire game, and you can't play anything without them."

What the hell are you people smoking?

EA has to have codes for the jerseys cuz of the unveiling dates? lol...this is why EA's Hockey series is such a joke. Who cares? I love how the teams feel it's like "cool" to make people wait when leaks are bound to happen for most of the jerseys anyway.

Someone will find a way around the codes the moment the game is out, at least within the first week.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

NO! Where the hell did you get the idea that the ENTIRE GAME would be unplayable without the codes?

The new jerseys that have not been unveiled by the time the game ships are represented by a blank picture. To unlock the jerseys, you have to input codes that EA will post once the team has officially shown the jersey. When I said "image," I meant PICTURE.

I can see where you might have mistook image for an iso or something on a game disc, but no where did I EVER say the entire game would have to be unlocked. I only said "EA will post codes on their websites to unlock the jerseys in NHL 08, so you can play with them." No mention WHATSOEVER of "EA will post codes on their websites for you to unlock your entire game, and you can't play anything without them."

Buddy! Calm DOWN!

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

I think what you meant to say is: "I have mylacey panties in a bunch today because my boyfriend chad left me because I gave him genital herpes."

Calm the :censored: down skipper.

Hi, how are you?

FlyersHockey

where did you get that information? i've heard nothing of the sort so far

codes on their website? if it was an official download like the roster updates then sure but whens the last time a game had offical codes?

Archived