2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

even if this is a fake, is that a new shoulder patch? i dont recognize that from any Flames jersey i've seen

Hmmm...one "shot" has it and the other one doesn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on here. Fake.

no, the other does have it, its just the first one has been brightened, if you look close enough, its there on both

lundqvistha4pz9.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
newleafs.jpg

Found this on the Leafs forums.

This better not be some cruel joke. lol

It's fake. Trust me on this.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

This is no more than people distorting an image to a degree where lots of people will bite because they can't immediately determine how fake it is.

Kinda like religion? :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Game, Set, Match, Creamer.

Somebody go rustle up Fred T. Jane and tell him to bring along his ribbon.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

even if this is a fake, is that a new shoulder patch? i dont recognize that from any Flames jersey i've seen

Hmmm...one "shot" has it and the other one doesn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on here. Fake.

no, the other does have it, its just the first one has been brightened, if you look close enough, its there on both

No, it's definitely not there on that big version posted on Page 8.

This is no more than people distorting an image to a degree where lots of people will bite because they can't immediately determine how fake it is.

Kinda like religion? :)

/*takes thread way off topic!

...he says, displaying his complete and utter lack of knowledge on the subject...

No, it's definitely not there on that big version posted on Page 8.

You must not have a high enough contrast ratio on your lcd monitor. I can see it if i tilt my screen.

zergluongocopy.jpg

Okay, I don't mean for people to take offense, but I feel this needs to be said.

If Canucks fans overwhelmingly like the Rink/Stick logo and the Skate logo over the Orca logo, then they (1) have very little taste (that involves design, references, etc.), and (2) are stuck on some tradition that isn't really there (not to say the Canucks don't have tradition, but they've done nothing in nor had for any length of time any logo for it to deserve a pass for poor design).

You must not have a high enough contrast ratio on your lcd monitor. I can see it if i tilt my screen.

Agreed. I can see it too. I brightened it on my photobucket.

brightened.jpg

I guess not but I'm happy with my contrast as it is. I took it into Photoshop and lightened and yeah, OK, it's there.

brightened.jpg

You might wanna use that same tool to check and see if it has an NHL logo on the collar.

FlyersHockey

where did you get that information? i've heard nothing of the sort so far

codes on their website? if it was an official download like the roster updates then sure but whens the last time a game had offical codes?

EA Sports does this most years with the NBA Live series.

For the console games, if new uni's or new alts are not yet unveiled, they'll put the old set in the game and release a code when the jersey is released that unlocks it in the game. For the PC version, it will come in one of the update patches.

I just saw this on another board, thoughts?

2001058819840255463_rs.jpg

I like how it has an aura. Will the players get that too?

Starting in 2007, Flames players will actually be lit on fire before going on the ice, just another innovative coaching technique from Mike Keenan.

brightened.jpg

You might wanna use that same tool to check and see if it has an NHL logo on the collar.

It doesnt show up in the large one, but it looks like its there in the smaller "photo".

iggysig.jpg

Only way to tell is if someone has found a jersey that has been released that has the same exact shading and everything, since no one has, i guess i can believe the flames jersey leak as real.

As for the poster that said Canucks fans don't have tradition, stick to cheering for a team you like, don't chime in on something you know little to nothing about. IN every poll taken from radio shows, sports shows, news shows that had one and even canucks boards on various sports sites, the choices usually are in a huge majority in favour of the Stick/Ring logo. A canuck is a canadian, a stick and rink is as canadian as it can get, the skate was as well...the whale? Not so much which is why fans (the MAJORITY OF THEM) dislike it.

How ****'n hard is that to understand?

Some people need to visit their local learning centres. Reading is a fundamental that needs to be learned.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Only way to tell is if someone has found a jersey that has been released that has the same exact shading and everything, since no one has, i guess i can believe the flames jersey leak as real.

As for the poster that said Canucks fans don't have tradition, stick to cheering for a team you like, don't chime in on something you know little to nothing about. IN every poll taken from radio shows, sports shows, news shows that had one and even canucks boards on various sports sites, the choices usually are in a huge majority in favour of the Stick/Ring logo. A canuck is a canadian, a stick and rink is as canadian as it can get, the skate was as well...the whale? Not so much which is why fans (the MAJORITY OF THEM) dislike it.

Some people need to visit their local learning centres. Reading is a fundamental that needs to be learned.

You need to take your own advice. The only tradition the Canucks have is losing.

An orca is just as canadian as a skating rink...if not more considering there are more of them in the north. Skating rinks are everywhere and since when is he not allowed to talk about another team.

Christ what is it with people flipping out today :wacko:

Hi, how are you?

Archived