golf tournament logo

leggman01

my buddy is the golf coach at piedmont college and asked me to design a logo that they will have printed on the flags for their fall invitational tournament...this will actually be a (low) paying gig, and i imagine i can negotiate a flag as part of the deal, as well - i have a great logo set to work with, thanks to tempest, but i'm restricted to one color - all of the text is a must-have, and he wanted it to have some type of golf imagery...please share any thoughts or suggestions

pcgolfsj1.png

jldesigns404eo.png

I think it looks nice overall.

I would think about eliminating some of the green between 'Piedmont' and 'College' to break it up a bit. I wouldn't completely separate the two, but maybe have a triangle indent on the top between the T and C.

Nice work

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I would think about eliminating some of the green between 'Piedmont' and 'College' to break it up a bit. I wouldn't completely separate the two, but maybe have a triangle indent on the top between the T and C.

that's actually part of their logo...i'm not at liberty to alter their existing identity

jldesigns404eo.png

that's actually part of their logo...i'm not at liberty to alter their existing identity

Considering that, you nailed it.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I actually updated the typography in the logos a long time ago, but a ton of things are still getting put out with the original logos I sent. I'm embarrassed by that Piedmont College type. I wish they'd use the good ones I made more often. They look great on the website. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived