NFL uniforms and alts

axl007

nice concept, but i mean, they are the BROWNS, why the loss of the color? unless that dark isn't black, and my monitor is off, i think that should be fixed. other than that, good job.

btw, where'd you get that template?

Looks brown to me. White numbers would be better on the orange jerseys.

All the combinations with the orange helmet are good, but I like some with the brown helmet. My favorite with the brown helmet is the brown/brown/orange combo. Keep these coming, it's fun to look at all these uniforms. And you didn't happen to do any work for the Oregon Ducks, did you?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

thank you for trying to make the Browns look like something......this is what I like personally.....the Orange helmet, brown jersey combos, and the orange helmet/ white jersey combos for home and road games.....these in particular keep the Browns looking like the Browns.....NO brown helmets or orange jerseys

It's dark brown, just got darker when I sent it to photobucket.

I made the "template". I'm trying to make a back view.

As far as the alt jersey's, I'm sticking to the originals--if they don't have

outlines around the numbers then I won't put it on the alts (even though

I think it would be better too). I'm just recoloring, not making anything new.

CLHEL2.png

I get what you're trying to do here. But, if you want it to be more accurate, you need to take the stripes off the brown pants. As far as I can recall, the Browns actually do have brown pants (without any stripes) as part of their official uniform package, they just have yet to wear them. You also need to alter the orange jersey.

Great job...everything looks really top notch. Not a fan of the brown helmet though. I would add trim outline to the brown numbers on the orange jersey. Other than that, this is excellent.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Nice job axl007.

Brown helmets....umm. They may get some unkindly remarks for those.

I heard there was a vote this summer to go back to the orange pants. That wouldn't be so bad as long as they go back to the "burnt orange" ...

Well, its nice to see why the all whites are my favorite uniform for my browns. I like, except for the socks. They used to wear the white socks with the 5 stripe design from the jersey.

Thank you for puting all the color combos together like you have been doing. That way you can actually see which one is best.

Great job. Could you imagine what people would be saying about the Browns if they actually wore a brown helmet, jersey and pants? Or at least jersey and pants. They look like s*** and play like s***. I do like the brown pants with the white jerseys though.

General comment on these concepts:

Something has just looked "off" to me when looking at these (otherwise) awesome concepts. It finally dawned on me that the number on the front of the jersey is too straight given the semi-side pose the player is in. I think you need to have the lower right (as we look at it) part of the number bending away from the viewer.

[not looking forward to the inevitable all yellow Packers set] :D

It's where I sit.

The Browns NEED to bring back orange pants!

And they need to use them all time with the white jerseys, AND brown jerseys!

IMO

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I know Im a traditionalist (and a HUGE Browns fan) so let me throw a few things out here...

I love the tradtional Browns look...orange helmet, brown jersey and white pants..by far my favorite uniform in the NFL..then along came the Orange pants and I really found myself liking them, especially with the brown jersey..well not content with that they tried the orange jerseys..on paper they looked great but just didnt work on the field (hence them not wearing them anymore). So in your concept I really like the traditional look and the rebirth of the orange pants but what I cant deal with are the brown pants (rumored for years but never used) and also the brown helmet...just a no vote there...but over all a spectacular effort and nicely done!

I know Im a traditionalist (and a HUGE Browns fan) so let me throw a few things out here...

I love the tradtional Browns look...orange helmet, brown jersey and white pants..by far my favorite uniform in the NFL..then along came the Orange pants and I really found myself liking them, especially with the brown jersey..well not content with that they tried the orange jerseys..on paper they looked great but just didnt work on the field (hence them not wearing them anymore). So in your concept I really like the traditional look and the rebirth of the orange pants but what I cant deal with are the brown pants (rumored for years but never used) and also the brown helmet...just a no vote there...but over all a spectacular effort and nicely done!

Well Im not a Browns fan , But I respect the Team & it's history . I will start off by saying no to the Brown helmet it just doesn't look right , only Orange or maybe even White could be used , as for the jerseys I love the Brown jersey with White pants combo for home games & White jersey with orange pants for away games , the 3rd uniform would be orange with white pants , but with a option for brown pants for the away & 3rd , idk about a all borwn combo . But thats just my outlook I don't own the team or make the rules .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived