Toledo Storm concept

Turkleton

After seeing the current Storm logo I thought they were well due an update, so here my version.

Didnt change much logo-wise. Just tried to modernise what they already have. Kept the colours but darkened the red slighty.

Secondary is obviously sposed to be a cloud and lightning strike forming a 'T'....

The home and away jerseys dont feature any red because when I did include it, it didnt sit well. The blue/white combo works much better, in my opinion. I wasnt totally happy with it till I got rid of the red in those 2. Made up for it with the Alternate tho.... :D

C&C would be great

Cheers guys

stormlogosfm4.png

stormhomevj2.png

stormawayii6.png

stormaltpm2.png

I comend your updating Toledo's log to give it more definition as it currently is the most bland logo in pro sports. The new font as well makes it not look like it was designed by a grade school student. The uniforms however im not too crazy about though. That shade of red doe not say Storm to me nor does blue, blck would prolly work better (yeah I know it's cliche) maybe trimmed with the blue and red.

Seeing how I probably could never do a concept with the style and artistic ability like the members of this board , I always applaud the effort and time put into them. That being said, and me being of a sarcastic lot, I must say...

Charlie Brown wants his shirt back...

Nevertheless, I like the primary logo and the use of the clouds...

Wow, you made the worst logo in the world even worse.

You just did the impossible.

Yes I know I sould like a dick here, but you took every bit of skill that could make that logo better and made it worse. You really need to rethink this one (i.e. scrap it and start over). I'll give you marks for effort though.

Looking at your secondary, the cloud and lightning bolt possibly have something going. Work with those.

The current Toledo Storm logo should die by a violent death; split open from eyeball to crouch with a dull deer antler.

Then drawn, Quartered and Keel hauled. Then hung by it's own intrales. AT LEAST YOUR LOGO & CONCEPTS IS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT!

GrimeReaper5.gif

The current Toledo Storm logo should die by a violent death; split open from eyeball to crouch with a dull deer antler.

Then drawn, Quartered and Keel hauled. Then hung by it's own intrales. AT LEAST YOUR LOGO & CONCEPTS IS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT!

Thanks!! I was slightly taken aback by joshuamings comments, I respect his opinions but I thought my logos were alot better!

I am however, just having a re-do on this. Nothing much. Using silver rather than red and changing the 'Charlie Brown' jerseys!! :D

Thanks!! I was slightly taken aback by joshuamings comments, I respect his opinions but I thought my logos were alot better!

I am however, just having a re-do on this. Nothing much. Using silver rather than red and changing the 'Charlie Brown' jerseys!! :D

Yeah I know mine were a little harsh, but to me you really took them a step back. Just remember that less can be and usually is more. You don't need tons of outlines, gradients, bevels, etc.... to make a great logo.

Your main flaw on this one is working from the existing logo. There is absolutely nothing to save from it. Start with your secondary and work from that.

Archived