Atlanta Thrashers concept

elliott

Here is yet another Thrashers concept - but I think my best. You may not like the yellow under the arms, but I can envision it on a jersey and it would probably look pretty good.

AtlantaThrashersConcept4.gif

C+C appreciated.

These are nice. I'd continue the stripe across the bottom.

I don't really like the shoulders though. Not sure why but they don't seem to work on this jersey.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

If you used the other logo it would of been much better, or at least recolour their regular logo to those colours.

IT's okay but I can see it getting way better maybe even completely taking out that under-arm stripe thing and making it more traditional looking like the bruins new set.

this concept has loads of potential, nice job.

Hi, how are you?

You know what I really can not stand their logo. I don't know what its but it just doesn't work for me.

I looks like a poop monster being flushed down a toilet.

I'd put the secondary in front personally.

But I do like this concept... especially the pants, they're original.

thecatch.jpg

I really like that shade of blue that you picked. Fits in well. I was never a fan of them have a completely blue jersey with such minimal amounts of blue in their logo. It to me it would be like the sharks now having a orange jersey. You did a good job here though.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived