Maple Leafs Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I love this uniform. I love the vintage crest and it looks sharp on this uniform.

Am i the only Leafs fan who liked the silver outline though? I always thought the players name,number and main logo should be outlined in silver...

Id love to see an alternate, have the current Leaf on the current alt. jersey?

Nice work though, I love this.

I've always hated that TML thing the leafs had, the leaf logo is cool and so is the older one they have but that TML thing i've never really accepted as a hockey logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Pretty self explanatory. Blue Jersey to come soon. C&C please.

LeafsTemplate.png

**Opps! Yeah the title of it should be "the way it should be"...not "the it should be". Dont know how to fix that though.**

There's something called "Full Edit"

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Pretty self explanatory. Blue Jersey to come soon. C&C please.

LeafsTemplate.png

**Opps! Yeah the title of it should be "the way it should be"...not "the it should be". Dont know how to fix that though.**

There's something called "Full Edit"

Thanks man.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Yeah on the current blue leafs jersey I think the cuffs are too big but I wanted to have pretty much the same jersey at that only with the logos that I have. I have the cuffs ending right where the seam of the top would end. I also love the current leafs alt but when I made a blue version of it the white shoulders looked really weird. I accaully was going to make this set like that but then realized it would be hard to get the TML logo in there so I didn't. Thanks for all the comments though. I think this is the best concept that I have done to date.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Only thing I don't like is the amount of mesh on the jersey

Thats RBK's doing...not mine haha. But yes I agree with you to a point. But then agian look at guys like howe, richard, and gretzky who wore the great big jerseys and hardly hard any equipment. Does RBK need to make the jerseys lighter and whatnot? Well only time will tell the answer question.

Archived