Fantasy wars 2.5

vicfurth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the record, I started the design BEFORE you posted.  Besides that, the colors are different, the collars are different, the secondaries are different and the fonts aren't even CLOSE!  The only think that looks even REMOTELY similar is the fact that the "DC" is by a star!  I mean, come on, it's not like this contest wins you anything but a big bucket of pride anyways.  I'll post my third design shortly.  Believe me....  It's not like anything you've posted for this contest, m'kay?

For the record, I started the design BEFORE you posted. Besides that, the colors are different, the collars are different, the secondaries are different and the fonts aren't even CLOSE! The only think that looks even REMOTELY similar is the fact that the "DC" is by a star! I mean, come on, it's not like this contest wins you anything but a big bucket of pride anyways. I'll post my third design shortly. Believe me.... It's not like anything you've posted for this contest, m'kay?

he has a point. at first i thought he did copy u rheistad. however i went back and comparied, and BombSkwad's desighn is completly differnet from yours for all th ereasons he mentioned. they really are two different uniform concepts.

yeah, actually.. while similar, the DC locked into the shape of the sid eof the star.. thats different. Even if he was 'inspired by' your logo, i would call his designs fair game.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

yeah, actually.. while similar, the DC locked into the shape of the sid eof the star.. thats different. Even if he was 'inspired by' your logo, i would call his designs fair game.

If I was "inspired by" someone else's idea, I always - ALWAYS - acknowledge them with a "thank you" or "apologies to" in the post.

Archived