Logolympiad?

So_Fla

Can someone post I link from last years? I just want to look it over and see if I am good enough to enter this years. :P

If you have to ask, you probably aren't. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

There will be a Logolympiad 2007, I just don't know when. Probably late September.

I've either been travelling or had a major committment every few weeks since February, and now my PC is out of commission, so I haven't really had the time or the files to pull it all together.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

There will be a Logolympiad 2007, I just don't know when. Probably late September.

I've either been travelling or had a major committment every few weeks since February, and now my PC is out of commission, so I haven't really had the time or the files to pull it all together.

Awww with school starting I'll be lucky if I have any time for one event... :cry:

Hi, how are you?

My illustrator skills have been getting better, but only in the world of interior-design to show spaces in perspective and stuff like that, i don't know if i am good enough to enter this thing but i do want to.

Open to all? As well as amateurs and beginners?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Anyone can enter. It's not like a college degree is required or anything.

You just have to realize that many of the entrants have years of design experience behind them. In general, those that win the events have excellent design skills, both conceptually and craftwise (no sloppy artwork).

Voting is done blind, meaning you only see the entries, not the artist behind them, so it's not a popularity contest. It's actually based on the best designs, not the most popular artist.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You just have to realize that many of the entrants have years of design experience behind them. In general, those that win the events have excellent design skills, both conceptually and craftwise (no sloppy artwork).

Voting is done blind, meaning you only see the entries, not the artist behind them, so it's not a popularity contest. It's actually based on the best designs, not the most popular artist.

Nuh uh, I won two events and finished second in two others taking overall bronze. Any hack can git 'r dun around here...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Of course, not to sound cheesy here, but the fun isn't in the winning, it's in the taking part (just like the real Olympics, right?). It shouldn't be seen just as a competition, but also as an opportunity to expand and practice your design skills. Even if you don't win, it's a fun way to try different things.

philly.png

Very well put Big Brain. Let's face it, I suck at professional looking logos, but I have some design pluses. Yet I know that I will not win a single event. I think that the experience is good for the new kids, and showcases what the CCSLC can do. Plus if your lucky, you can be the only entrant in a certain event late in the Olympiad.

• 4 months later...

Archived