New NFL Network's scoreboard bug

TrueYankee26

I'm not sure it's all that important to have "home team on the right" as it is to have "home team on the bottom" so ....

if a channel does the score box like ESPN last year or NFLNet last night, would it be all that wrong to flip the teams at the beginning of the quarter so that the score on the right is in line with the team on the right side of the line of scrimmage? Not just the score, but the penalty graphics and down-and-distance will all be on the same side of the ball.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I'm not sure it's all that important to have "home team on the right" as it is to have "home team on the bottom" so ....

if a channel does the score box like ESPN last year or NFLNet last night, would it be all that wrong to flip the teams at the beginning of the quarter so that the score on the right is in line with the team on the right side of the line of scrimmage? Not just the score, but the penalty graphics and down-and-distance will all be on the same side of the ball.

I know really. I've always hoped a channel would think of doing something like this.
So, they moved the NFL Network on your system too? They announced plans to do it on ours (Comcast) too but haven't followed through with it yet. You'd think they'd have the decency for people to do it before the regular season begins. I guess this is what to expect from people who will create a system where I can get 100 channels I don't want including 7 shopping channels and 13 religious channels, but can't get one devoted to the most popular sport in the country. Figures.

Love the new graphics for the NFL Network, particularly the lower thirds. I can only hope that NBC will upgrade their somewhat lame package after only a year. CBS has some relatively weak graphics too come to think of it, Fox's are just about right. Maybe everyone will debut some new ones this year too. They all do seem to be trying to cut down on burn in for everyone, which is nice.

I liked CBS's a lot actually. We'll see if they have any changes in store on Friday when CBS's first nationally televise game of the preseason is on! It's my Bills against the Saints again.

I know really. I've always hoped a channel would think of doing something like this.
So, they moved the NFL Network on your system too? They announced plans to do it on ours (Comcast) too but haven't followed through with it yet. You'd think they'd have the decency for people to do it before the regular season begins. I guess this is what to expect from people who will create a system where I can get 100 channels I don't want including 7 shopping channels and 13 religious channels, but can't get one devoted to the most popular sport in the country. Figures.

Love the new graphics for the NFL Network, particularly the lower thirds. I can only hope that NBC will upgrade their somewhat lame package after only a year. CBS has some relatively weak graphics too come to think of it, Fox's are just about right. Maybe everyone will debut some new ones this year too. They all do seem to be trying to cut down on burn in for everyone, which is nice.

I liked CBS's a lot actually. We'll see if they have any changes in store on Friday when CBS's first nationally televise game of the preseason is on! It's my Bills against the Saints again.

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I wish they would use the horizontal scorebar like they used for the College Basketball

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived