LOS ANGELES EXPRESS

GeorgesL

I have recently done a concept for the Los Angeles Express (formerly of the USFL). I'm bringing it back, but did a whole update on the logo and uniforms! The new colours are Nautical blue and tinsel.

PRIMARY LOGO:

LAExpress.png

HELMET LOGO:

LA.png

UNIFORMS:

LAuniforms-1.png

Thoughts?

i really like them. Simple and classy, with a touch of modernization with the piping and font. The only thing im not 100% on board with is the pants striping. But all in all this is something that would look great in action

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I love the wordmark, but don't really dig the "LA" on its own as the logo.

Maybe you could use an express train as a logo (something like The Polar Express on this website - http://www.legacystation.com/LionelTrainSets.htm), using the same slant as the wordmark.

I guess the "LA" is best for the helmets though ... don't want anything too busy going on up there.

I like the overall colour scheme though, feels a bit like the Cowboys ... tough image and very suitable for US football.

Just my two cents.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

IIRC, there was a little red in the Express unis.

The irony is that the colors of the Michigan Panthers -- which could be redescribed as burgundy and champagne -- would seem to be more appropriate for a California team than these colors:

panthers.gif

Perhaps you should arrange a franchise trade (which has been done in Cali) or something.

Packers-2.png

IIRC, there was a little red in the Express unis.

The irony is that the colors of the Michigan Panthers -- which could be redescribed as burgundy and champagne -- would seem to be more appropriate for a California team than these colors:

panthers.gif

Perhaps you should arrange a franchise trade (which has been done in Cali) or something.

That's the most horrific color combination I've ever seen. Those puke-colored old Montana Grizzlies uniforms over in the NCAA thread look good by comparison.

Archived