300 Wins Tom Glavine

NJTank

(dance):boogie::winner: Congrats Tommy Terrific on victory number 300.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I hope Tom Glavine, John Smoltz and Greg Maddux retire at the same time so they can all go into the Hall of Fame at the same time.

Great job, Mr. Class, AKA Tom Glavine.

That class could be better than this years class, unless it is ruined by Bonds, Big Mac, or Palmeiro.

Congrats Glavine!

saBS.png

congrats glavine

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I almost thought this thread was about Tom Glavine winning a DVD copy of the movie 300. You sure fooled me.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

... well considering the thread title, I thought the producers of the movie 300 won a "Tom Glavine" award. :wacko:

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm mixxed. Glad to see a genuine guy reach a milestor. But saddened that the team who farmed him up, handed him the ball, in games though the playoofs and World Series win... lost the guy over a stinkin 10% raise. Now, the 500th win comes in the division rivals's colors.

Sadness. But warm feeling for an excellent performer.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I wonder what would have happened had he decided to persue an NHL career instead... would Boston have been a better team and would Galvine have left an important mark in the NHL?

I guess we will never know. Congrats!! Looks like he chose the right path...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived