Minnesota Wild Concept

hardys

The State logo would look better as a shoulder patch than as a main crest.

The home and road template need some work, especially the sleeves where the green spikes just dart out of no where and continue down to the wrists.

While I'm usually against monogram-logos using the first letter of the nickname as opposed to the city name, I think your alt. idea would work better if you used a W instead of an M. It would also be more true to the North Stars, who also didn't use an M.

I'm with BringBacktheVet On the alternate. That North Stars jersey you have is a really good idea that I've been thinking about for quite some time now, but I'd have to say the W would be cooler. Also, on the alt jersey, that current logo you have as a shoulder patch does not fit in at all.

As for the other two, it's an improvement over what they have now. Don't know about that thing around the neck though.

Throwing in the green and yellow for the alternate kills the set imo, it looks stupid. Put the alt. in current Wild colours.

No way man, those current Wild colours are butt ugly. As a matter of fact, I would say after Nashville, these are the worst uniforms in hockey. They look like some elves from Santa's workshop. Bring the old Minnesota colours back.

Oh, and maybe put in some black, like when they went to the finals against Lemieux's Penguins. (1991... I think)

I did these designs so that they would look good on the edge jerseys, thus the modern look of them and the vertical stripes on the alt.

These are modeled off of vancouver in the fact that they have two normal jerseys and an alternate with the older style colors and whatnot.

Here's an alt with black. Looks a bit better.

Alternate-1.png

Archived