Montreal Canadiens

Generic

Just no. The stripes suck and Im not feeling the area under the arms. The Habs fans will riot if they ever used this...
The habs are just one of those teams who you just cant mess with their design. Even though I dont like them I still have to say that they have the most history and you cant mess with it.

I knew this would happen. lol There's never been anything special about Montreal's (or any teams designs) that it's God-forbidden you change it, but people go nuts about it. :P

Just no. The stripes suck and Im not feeling the area under the arms. The Habs fans will riot if they ever used this...
The habs are just one of those teams who you just cant mess with their design. Even though I dont like them I still have to say that they have the most history and you cant mess with it.

I knew this would happen. lol There's never been anything special about Montreal's (or any teams designs) that it's God-forbidden you change it, but people go nuts about it. :P

true. But this particular design is pretty bad.

the stripes are too narrow and plain. And the little curve makes them look even worse. And te underarms would look bad on a real jersey, and look wrong for some reason.

THis really needs to be re-thought and re-done

oBIgzrL.png

Kinda looks like what the Hamilton Bulldogs wear.

They'd be really nice for practice jerseys. But there's really nothing you can do to improve Montreal's jerseys. Even if the jerseys had metal spikes coming out of them and they always smelled like chocolate cake, people in Montreal would never accept a change in the team's jerseys.

thecatch.jpg

Acctually this is what I also wanted to know is what habs fans want as there jersey and well its what they have already lol so yeah as im a habs fan too i like the original but its all been done before but never change the logo.

Basic - :wacko:

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

No team's look is immutable, but if you're going to alter a cultural institution like the Canadiens, it needs to be done right. This isn't it.

Do the wavy sleeve stripes come to a point? Judging by your graphic, they would - right below the numbers.

The blue panels under the arms really serve any purpose in terms of the sweater itself, and from a design standpoint, they're calling too much attention to the sides of your concept. They're so stark and so large that the eye goes to them rather than the team crest. So essentially, the focus of this concept is the underarms - is that really what you wanted? If you're going to do something like side panels, they should enhance the overall concept, not dominate it. As an added disturbance, they give the subtle impression that the players' torsos have a feminine hourglass shape. Again - is this what you want? I'm hoping not. And I haven't even gotten to the point where double digit player numbers won't fit on the back of the sweater because of the oversized panels jutting out from the underarms.

Needs retooling.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived