Grrrrrrrrrrr

Eye

Well, the colors for the Grrrowl blend well together, so I ended up making eight uniforms for them. However, that is too many, so only three are used: gold, white, and purple. The other five uniforms will be ?unused alternates? (though I don't know if I will show the "unused alternates".) Well, the home uniform is gold with black and white piping everywhere. Between the black and white piping lies purple, (also true with names and numbers on every jersey.) That is pretty much it on the homes. The aways switch colors around so that white is the main color and now piping is black/gold with purple. The alternates are purple with gold/white with black striping. Oh yeah, and on all the dark jerseys, the Grrrowl logo has a white outline. Seriously, that is pretty much all to say about the Grrrowl?s unis. I mean, the Grrrowl had a nice set before they folded, but I thought I improved it even more. Oh and I did this in Microsoft Paint because I felt like reliving some nostalgia and pwning that program like I used to back in the old days before I moved on to better programs.

Primary uniforms:

Grrrowlprimaries.png

Alternate uniform:

Grrrowlalternate.png

The purple one is nice, I'm not digging the yellow one though. They also used some silver at points on their jerseys. If you could incorporate some silver into the away and alternates I think it'd be perfect.

Yeah, they did use silver, but white provides a greater contrast which is why I went with that. I tried silver and did not think it looked as good. I also made black uniforms, but I do not think they are as good as the purple or gold ones, so I did not post them.

Archived