Los Angeles Clippers

MattMilone

So for this one, I attempted to give the LA Clippers some "umph." They have zero idenity, and in order to compete with the Lakers sales numbers, you need a little something to make you unique. So here's my try at making the Los Angeles Clippers a marketable team (via jersey, not new ownership, sadly).

NBA_LAClippers.jpg

C&C would be mucho appreciated. Gracias!

So for this one, I attempted to give the LA Clippers some "umph." They have zero idenity, and in order to compete with the Lakers sales numbers, you need a little something to make you unique. So here's my try at making the Los Angeles Clippers a marketable team (via jersey, not new ownership, sadly).

NBA_LAClippers.jpg

C&C would be mucho appreciated. Gracias!

Good work. The Clips choice of Red, White and Blue is pretty basic and there's not a lot you can do with it. Try a set in the old Buffalo Braves colors of Columbia (Carolina) Blue, Black and White.

I'm currently working a template for a semi-profile shot, so you can see the way the strips actually connect (I forgot that people can't see what's in my head). Sorry about that. Then you'll all be able to C&C it better.

Archived