Phoenix Roadkill

stevio321

you are roadkill if you have thegreatest player ever coaching and cant win

Are you serious?

He was an amazing player, and he can't coach it's not like he's going to take a :censored: on the player's head and all of the sudden they play like Gretzky...

Oh yah and your shirt sucks...It's a bunch of different fonts, everything is so pixelated it looks like a really crappy NES game, And that (I assume) road, that road looks like a dirty chocolate bar that's bleeding from the sides....

Oh and one more thing you are making a bunch of t-shirts for an internet fantasy league rivalry???? :blink:

Hi, how are you?

Are you serious?

He was an amazing player, and he can't coach it's not like he's going to take a :censored: on the player's head and all of the sudden they play like Gretzky...

That sucks though cause that would be pretty cool if he could.

teamsnew2.png

Shouldn't it be "getting run over by the competition".....i mean I've never seen roadkill that actually did the running over...or then it wouldn't be the roadkill but the roadkill that the roadkill ran over would in actuality be the roadkill.....I do believe that's a 58416.jpg

CIDesignSig.png

There is a saying for Gretzky's situation...You can't coach talent and talent can't coach.

You might have a better case if Phoenix actually had good players, or Gretzky functioned in a player-coach capacity, and was 15+ years younger.

As for your image....

Way to busy for a T-shirt.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived